Videos

FN

Guest JoJoGunne1

So, after all the bitching, yelling, moaning and anger Max displayed for two nights, Lora jumped his bones this morning...and that deadass Max couldn't even give her an orgasm.  She should dump his ass and find herself a real man.

On the plus side, though, we get to see some good sex.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot agree with you more than that, Jo !

Lora seems a good partner and she surely deserves a real man, not deadass Max .LOL !

Thx for the vid.

Guest JoJoGunne1

long fuck

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This isn't the whole thing, it is?

If not, I have it all but it'll take some time to upload it all to Mediafire.

Guest JoJoGunne1

This is the whole thing.

Max was really a stud this time...Lora should be satisfied for a couple of days.

Part1

Part2

Part3  (The video links associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Part4

Part5

Guest newhere

JoJoGunne1 , thanks for all of your postings, do you have already a solution for the file with Lora's masturbation scene?

Looking forward to that one.

JoJoGunne1 , thanks for all of your postings, do you have already a solution for the file with Lora's masturbation scene?

Looking forward to that one.

Sorry, I don't have a video of her masturbating...but I'd love to see one.

Guest Newhere

Sorry for that JoJo, it was mr Niceguy

Hello guys. I have been a member on RealLifeCam for quite a while but i still don't know how to upload my videos because of their size. I let my computer record at night and my files are way too big. I have an old clip of Lora masturbating and i'm trying to upload it but i can't, because the file is more than 200Mb. Can someone explain how i can make it smaller ?

this was from the other morning i got up for work like 5am ? or so loggid in and max was at it again li ke a rock star i think hes been reading thses post lol ive never seen these to ever go at it like they have the last cpl days

quick clip but