New Guest

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope no shower, same clothes for 3 days in row..... now no sleep at night, it's 7 in morning and they are still smoking in a bong they hide in the cabinet...  :wtf:

oui, encore une qui préfère puer que de se montrer sous la douche!! hier, elle n'arrêtait pas de se gratter la chatte!!! sur rlc, nous avons souvent affaire à des participants hors de la vie active, qui vivent la nuit à ne rien faire, et dorment toute la journée!!! les guest prennent le même rythme très vite!!!! Sabrina confond le sexy avec la vulgarité, butch s'enfile des sandwich au saucisson et des pizzas tous les soirs, et maintenant elle mets de l'huile sur du pain avec du jambon!!!! un sandwich avec de l'huile et du jambon, je n'avais jamais vu cela!!!!! cette fille ressemble de plus en plus à un gros lardon!!! et les guest fume des joints sur le balcon, avec sabrina qui montre son cul comme une chienne!!!! elles doivent aussi avoir une promotion sur les tatouages, dans cette maison, pour se tartiner le corps d'un tas dessins merdique!!! c'est pas vraiment l'hygiène de vie, que j'espère pour mes enfants!!!!

yes, one who prefers stink than being in the shower !! yesterday she kept scratching her pussy !!! rlc on, we often deal with participants outside of working life, living the night doing nothing, and sleep all day !!! the guest take the same fast pace !!!! Sabrina confused sexy with vulgarity, butch donned the sausage sandwich and pizza every night, and now she put some oil on bread with ham !!!! a sandwich with oil and ham, I had never seen it !!!!! this girl looks more and more like a big bacon !!! and guest smoking weed on the balcony with Sabrina shows her ass like a bitch !!!! they must also have a promotion on tattoos, in this house, to spread the body of a bunch crappy drawings !!! this is not really the lifestyle, I hope my children !!!! :-\ :-\ :no: :no:

This new guest is as useful as a poop lollipop. She follows the other 2 like a lost puppy when they are there and sits like a lump when they are out

oui, et elle est molle, mais molle, si molle!!! toute la journée debout comme un zombie avec son téléphone!! elle avance tout doucement, très lentement, lentement.....elle a lavée 3 assiettes, doucement, lentement, pour ne pas se faire mal aux muscles!!! et puis, à force de ne pas se laver, elle se gratte de plus en plus, les cheveux et souvent la chatte!!! les mouches ne sont pas loin!!!

yes, and it is soft, but soft, so soft !!! standing all day like a zombie with his phone !! it advances slowly, slowly, slowly ..... she washed plates 3, slowly, slowly, so as not to hurt the muscles !!! and then, by dint of not washing, she scratches growing, hair and often pussy !!! the flies are not far !!! :BS:

oui, et elle est molle, mais molle, si molle!!! toute la journée debout comme un zombie avec son téléphone!! elle avance tout doucement, très lentement, lentement.....elle a lavée 3 assiettes, doucement, lentement, pour ne pas se faire mal aux muscles!!! et puis, à force de ne pas se laver, elle se gratte de plus en plus, les cheveux et souvent la chatte!!! les mouches ne sont pas loin!!!

yes, and it is soft, but soft, so soft !!! standing all day like a zombie with his phone !! it advances slowly, slowly, slowly ..... she washed plates 3, slowly, slowly, so as not to hurt the muscles !!! and then, by dint of not washing, she scratches growing, hair and often pussy !!! the flies are not far !!! :BS:

elle a l'air en déprime surtout

je crois qu'elle pleurais dans les bras de sabrina, un des matins de cette semaine, juste avant de se coucher a 8h00

elle a l'air en déprime surtout

je crois qu'elle pleurais dans les bras de sabrina, un des matins de cette semaine, juste avant de se coucher a 8h00

I agree. She seems very hurt and vulnerable right now. Maybe she just had a bad break-up or something right before she came to the apartment. Last night, the poor girl acted like she was terrified of the cat who was on her bed sitting on the pajama bottoms she wanted to put on. Every time she reached to pull the pajamas out, the cat would start sticking her paw out to play and she immediately withdrew her hand like she was afraid of being bitten or scratched. I could have sworn that I had seen her petting the cat on her lap a couple days ago.

I hope she can get over whatever has her feeling so down. She seems like she might be a nice girl if she felt better.  :idk:

I agree. She seems very hurt and vulnerable right now. Maybe she just had a bad break-up or something right before she came to the apartment. Last night, the poor girl acted like she was terrified of the cat who was on her bed sitting on the pajama bottoms she wanted to put on. Every time she reached to pull the pajamas out, the cat would start sticking her paw out to play and she immediately withdrew her hand like she was afraid of being bitten or scratched. I could have sworn that I had seen her petting the cat on her lap a couple days ago.

I hope she can get over whatever has her feeling so down. She seems like she might be a nice girl if she felt better.  :idk:

If she had a shower it may make her feel better.  I don't think she has had one since her arrival that I have seen.