Guitar Guest

4 hours ago, guitargst said:

You are talking to a bisexual who had unsafe sex with almost every his partner including occasional ones. This sofa is not the thing that I should worry about. Thanks flying spaghetti monster that I've never used anything intravenously.

you are bisex? I never thought you would be bisex lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:18 AM, guitargst said:

You are talking to a bisexual who had unsafe sex with almost every his partner including occasional ones. This sofa is not the thing that I should worry about. Thanks flying spaghetti monster that I've never used anything intravenously.

Hi Guitar: I am sending you a PM.  please check and reply.

Thank you.

guitargst,  if you are still reading this site, just want to tell you that you have (at least) 1 admirer.

Saturday night, for several minutes, you jurked off naked on the couch.

I didn't see it but my girlfriend loved it.

She also enjoyed watching you waking hard and naked in the kitchen.

You got her all excited  and  she was hot when I came back home (thanks for that too  LOL)

She would love to see you doing it again

8 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

guitargst,  if you are still reading this site, just want to tell you that you have (at least) 1 admirer.

Saturday night, for several minutes, you jurked off naked on the couch.

I didn't see it but my girlfriend loved it.

She also enjoyed watching you waking hard and naked in the kitchen.

You got her all excited  and  she was hot when I came back home (thanks for that too  LOL)

XD and nobody took pics or vids? 

10 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

She not the only one!  I am sorry I missed it - I am a fan of Guitar Guest as well.  Would love to see him get an apartment on RLC.  

Count me in favor of a RLC site that features single men and gay couples - I think there would be a decent audience for that.

6 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

She not the only one!  I am sorry I missed it - I am a fan of Guitar Guest as well.  Would love to see him get an apartment on RLC.  

Count me in favor of a RLC site that features single men and gay couples - I think there would be a decent audience for that.

actually single men, or male roommates would have a big interest because they could bring different girls every night, one night a blonde, the other night a brunette... the only probleme would be that they will not have sex every days in theses appartment, but it would be interesting to see roommates and singles live them lives as we watch couples doing it.

hey guys
as I stated before, I'm going to rent my own apartment, it will be room in a big flat, or a small flat, or I'll find someone with whom I will rent a 2-rooms flat. nevermind.
once I thought, "If some people enjoy seeing me doing my everyday routines, why don't to bring it to them?"
so, (don't remember if I said it, but I'm single again) I'm gonna put some cameras in my room or flat. (I'd prefer flat, actually. no one could judge me for noise at 4am :)
upvote, if you're interested in. i'll have to do some maths to check if I can go with such traffic on my servers, or I'll have to upgrade.

30 minutes ago, guitargst said:

hey guys
as I stated before, I'm going to rent my own apartment, it will be room in a big flat, or a small flat, or I'll find someone with whom I will rent a 2-rooms flat. nevermind.
once I thought, "If some people enjoy seeing me doing my everyday routines, why don't to bring it to them?"
so, (don't remember if I said it, but I'm single again) I'm gonna put some cameras in my room or flat. (I'd prefer flat, actually. no one could judge me for noise at 4am :)
upvote, if you're interested in. i'll have to do some maths to check if I can go with such traffic on my servers, or I'll have to upgrade.

That would be awesome Guitargst.  I would definitely enjoy that!  I have definitely enjoyed your stay over the past few weeks.  

On 17/4/2016 at 0:39 AM, guitargst said:

hey guys

that's an interesting idea, but I think it will be hard to do that :/

• 2 weeks later...

we're gonna have a goodbye party tomorrow eve...

upd: not today, actually, 'cause Dasha is ill.

Russians say "завтра", but "завтра" doesn't mean "tomorrow", it just means "not today"

Archived