Videos

FN

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne1

Thank you very much for the vids, FN.  Turns out I missed almost the whole bath.

She tried very hard to make strategic use of the bubbles...but eventually gave up.

I'm really looking forward to seeing much more of her.

Guest watcher

Feel free to make images of the highlights from my videoes.. I did't see the thing through myself.. :) (but put the i photo thread)

Tits.... great vids keep them coming ...maybe 1 day soon we will see a full frontal from Gia....fingers crossed...

Gia has a lovely pair on view in the vids.... ;D

Guest JoJoGunne1

One for the ladies...if we have any around here.

Ian taking a shower.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest JoJoGunne1

Earlier, Gia and Ian moved to the little bedroom.  Ian spent some time rubbing her body.  (you should have seen her jump when he touched her pussy)  Of course, they were clothed.  Well, eventually Ian fell asleep.  Soon after, Gia woke him up and he moved to the main bedroom and went back to sleep.  Gia, meanwhile, watched some more TV in the little bedroom...moved to the dining room table and spent an hour or two on the computer...and then moved to the main bedroom.  As usual, she removed her clothes behind the screen.  What she did next...which is typical of her...is in this video.

Believe me...if you don't have a subscription, you aren't missing much with Gia and Ian.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest watcher

One for the ladies...if we have any around here.

Ian taking a shower.

Another one of Gia would be nice 8)

Guest JoJoGunne1

Please post Gia bath vidao :-)))

The only bath she's taken has been posted in this thread...Gia Taking A Shower.

Guest watcher

Please post Gia bath vidao :-)))

The only bath she's taken has been posted in this thread...Gia Taking A Shower.

A shower one will do ;)

gia ian tonight getting a lil better not a lot but some i do believe thers hope