Videos

FN

After Ian's bath, they both hung out in the small bedroom...Ian in bed under blankets and Gia at her computer.  After a while, he got dressed and left and she changed clothes.

This is the video of her changing.  It's really about the best we've ever seen of her...except for her baths, of course.  She changed her panties (hint of bush) but not her bra.  Someone should steal her sweater...LOL!!

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don 't they realize that they can play better on the couch with light on ? Hmmmmm ... LOL !

Just like teens scared of being caught by grandma ?

Don 't they realize that they can play better on the couch with light on ? Hmmmmm ... LOL !

Just like teens scared of being caught by grandma ?

It's kind of funny you should mention teens.

Until tonight, I've alway seen this couple as acting like a couple of teens who have hardly had sex before.  Ian spends an hour or more snuggling, stroking, burying his head in her bosom...before he actually makes a move.  Then it's a mad dash for the finish line.

But tonight...it was all different.  She skipped all the preliminary stuff...she went right for his boner and ended up riding him to his orgasm.

Instead of the couch, though, I'd like to see them in bed...no blankets...with all the bedroom lights on.  THAT would make a great video.

It,s about time rode bronco  ;)

I bet she needed that as they hav not done much since they have been there.

Maybe this is the ice finally breaking and they will be doing more of the same soon. :D

Oh, man!

I really hope you are right.  I want a good view of her natural pussy very much.