Who is the blond Guest with Pink Glasses?

have you ever seen her before he showed up ? I havn't . It is strange that Nelly,  Dasha and Demid sit on the couch, and they are at the table. like I said it's a guess, but if you read his post under the thread guitargst, he mentions that he and girlfriend were thinking about joining RLC

have you ever seen her before he showed up ? I havn't . It is strange that Nelly,  Dasha and Demid sit on the couch, and they are at the table. like I said it's a guess, but if you read his post under the thread guitargst, he mentions that he and girlfriend were thinking about joining RLC

You have a point. Can't help chuckling though thinking of her in RLC - she just doesn't look the part. LOL

you guys are funny

I said that I'd become RLC tenant with my girl, but I never said that i have a gf :)

upd:

I really thought about becoming one of the RLC couples with my gf

and the task is to find a proper girl lol

pardon, it was a bit cynical :)

I met her about a week ago, mb a little bit earlier, so now there's nothing to discuss, just a little affair. also she is not very interested in taking part, as I realised

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Dasha is not a pretty girl.. She's hot and maybe all what she needs now is to separate from what so called "Demid"

Beg to differ. She may not be as pretty as Kami, but she certainly does not lose the "pretty" tag. And I've seen her made up - and most guys would look twice :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Beg to differ. She may not be as pretty as Kami, but she certainly does not lose the "pretty" tag. And I've seen her made up - and most guys would look twice :)

dont take me wrong, she's one of my favorites and by the way I'm not a fan of Kami .. When I say she's not pretty it doesnt mean I dont like her