Who is the blond Guest with Pink Glasses?

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

I don't know, that brunette was here many times just to see Dasha. They even slept in the same bed and not because there was no other place to sleep. The blonde however, I haven't even seen her and Dasha in the same room.

It doesn't matter, Julia has been coming to this apt for long time, bottom line he is a fucking cheater.

33 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That would be extrem. .... Cheating on his GF with all this cameras running. ... :biggrin: ... Not an easy task for the viewer. ... I like both girls a lot. 

i think he was tired with the brunet because she was not very open for doing sex on cameras,i prefer yulia for that and i love her big boobs but if the brunet want join the party i'm ok :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

We might see this again :biggrin:

Maybe you are right. ... They still seems to be a couple. ... Lets hope that they have decided to have some kind of open relationship. ... I would hate to see Yulia get hurt.

2 hours ago, kitek said:

OMG, so looks like Julia is unaware that he is cheating on her with the other girl.

She is in the shower and he is fingering her. 

Btw. He fucked dark hair girl on the weekend and now he is fucking Julia in the shower.

She'll find out sooner or later when she gets an STD