Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

I can understand CC censoring comments that would endanger the physical safety of tenants,but I don't see where CC has a responsibility to protect tenants personal reputations.Especially if those comments are based upon facts obtained from observations of actions in the apartment and translations from people like Kitek.Also,if info from tenants public social media pages(which is available to anyone on the internet) is referenced in CC conversations what harm is that to the tenants?I understand not posting personal photos and videos from social media(which I have never done),but I don't understand banning verbal references to PUBLIC social media accounts.If tenants don't want that info discussed then they should make their social media accounts private.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC is an organization provided for members to interact and discuss events pertaining to RLC. The first thing any organization must do when it is formed is to have a set of rules to follow for all members. The first thing I did when I joined CC was to carefully read over the rules pertaining to the use of the forum. These rules are very simple and to the point, Since I joined they have been amended as needed to address problems. I follow these rules without question because they are the rules. If I don't think they are fair and intentionally disregard them then I can't say anything when the Mods take action.The rules state that information from social media sites can be discussed by PM, just not put on the public board.

4 hours ago, JD007 said:

CC is an organization provided for members to interact and discuss events pertaining to RLC. The first thing any organization must do when it is formed is to have a set of rules to follow for all members. The first thing I did when I joined CC was to carefully read over the rules pertaining to the use of the forum. These rules are very simple and to the point, Since I joined they have been amended as needed to address problems. I follow these rules without question because they are the rules. If I don't think they are fair and intentionally disregard them then I can't say anything when the Mods take action.The rules state that information from social media sites can be discussed by PM, just not put on the public board.

Damn!!!!!

Someone that actually gets it !!!!

You had better ease up with the common sense. :biggrin:

JD007, just stay away from the serial bad mouthing retards like harley fatboy that has only ever had sex with a bar of soap and you will be ok.

Of course there are other nondescript total CUNTS that only ever post TOTAL SHIT on here as well like that spic Corboblanc but they are easily fixed with the ignore button.

6 hours ago, havingablast said:

Damn!!!!!

Someone that actually gets it !!!!

You had better ease up with the common sense. :biggrin:

JD007, just stay away from the serial bad mouthing retards like harley fatboy that has only ever had sex with a bar of soap and you will be ok.

Of course there are other nondescript total CUNTS that only ever post TOTAL SHIT on here as well like that spic Corboblanc but they are easily fixed with the ignore button.

LMAO  I'll take what Corbo has to say over anything you say without question!!   You morons just don't get it and now your trying to come at people by saying you follow all the rules.  What a bunch of hypocrites you all are!!

Let me ask YOU & JD a couple of questions.........have either of you ever broken the law?   Have you ever ran a red light or a stop sign?   Have you ever been undercharged for anything and you didn't say anything?   Have you ever smoked weed at a party?  Have either of you ever broken any rules?

Don't come at me with this liberal nonsense!!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheThinker said:

Why are my posts that call some of them boring removed ? I'm not threatening them or anything I'm expressing an opinion !!!

Depending on where you post them.

If you post comments in the Picture Threads they will be removed as the Picture Threads are for Pictures Only.

If you post comments in the Video Threads they will be removed as the Video Threads are for Videos Only. 

Any Comments in those Threads should be in the General Chat, Thanks for Pictures & Videos Threads.

16 minutes ago, TheThinker said:

Ok so I have this correct:cry: there should only be pictures posted in the picture section, videos posted in the video section :cry: mmmmmm let me go and have a look ::)

That's the only time comments get removed from those 2 threads is when something is placed that should not be there.   The very first post on the first page of Picture & Video Threads explains about those threads.

• 4 weeks later...

Your words don't affect me in the least Noldy but I understand your frustration.   I could care less who fucked who in the apartments,  but I always look forward to hearing about any girl bates or cuddling or massages, etc. etc. whether I get to see any of it or not and most of the time......not.   Every now and then I get lucky and someone sends me a gift by PM but not very often.   All I can suggest to you is to use the proper threads for the proper tenants.   You know that is all they are asking for and besides that, the threads get jumbled up enough without the "OT" posts all the time.   I know it is easier for you, I get that, but as much as I have a problem with the mods sometimes, I know it makes their life miserable and I for one shouldn't care about that but I do.   The forum has changed dramatically over the past year to year and a half.......I personally don't like the way it's changed but I can't do anything about it.  Good luck to you though!!

• 1 month later...
On 24.3.2017 at 2:10 AM, EMMETT111 said:

a few days ago a certain ahole told me I was a ass that had no clue what I was talking about and tore me a new one,just because I commented that his precious Belle was acting like she might have a boyfriend like that was talking bad about her.Not even two days later same ahole says hey I'm starting to think Belle might have met someone wtf like I said a  ahole at least when it comes to his precious Belle,like I said still waiting for that apology

We respect the only positive enchuraging comments by them, but why can't they respect that everyone just do not praise everything that's going on on rlc all the time.

I wanted to use a forum to share thoughts and discuss theories with other members, but that is trolling.

When I first started posting several others started attacing me. I was someone else posting under a different name. I was conspirating. Insulting "their" beloved gudesses. I was a troll. This is attacing me with insults, not arguments. When I wrote back, trying to defend myself, I was the troll?

They are blinded by ignorance. They drool for "their" girls, as if they owns them. They love fucking everything ---I LOVE MY SEXY [NAME]-----MY SEXY [NAME] MOVED A TOE--- Only they know the truth. They attac and insult everyone that is not as senceless as themselfs. They dissrespect everyone that don't share their opinion, their love of everything, their total ignorance.

They can harass us as much they want, we are the trolls.

Problem is, the MODS are with them.

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Problem is, the MODS are with them.

Look here:

On 21.4.2017 at 6:07 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am dedicated to the Bill of Rights myself. But I do tailor my language and subject matter according the circumstances. And I never say anything about the tenants that I would not have the courage to tell them to their face.

It is delusional.

Strightly, this forum is to share thoughts and discuss with other members, not to communicate directly with the tenants.

The tenants should not seek to read, but if they do, they do it by their will, so they just have to tackle the critique. 

Archived