Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm just being honest, I still think you often sound too bastant and unfriendly

Was this humor????

I'm not out to take you, but I want you to know how your postings might be recieved

what's wrong with you, tell me  

One guy took a pic with a question, i tried to respond it  

Rebliz think he is right and i just correct him, maybe he miserstanding my post and i tried to respond to him with humor 

when i use "^^" or :biggrin:, maybe it be necessary to take my words in a light tone with humor

but I've already been able to see by the way that you have no humor and that you take everything in the first degree finally when it suits you
you are intelligent most of the time with quite relevant analysis, it's a pity that you do not use it often enough for my taste before writing on this forum or click on "report"

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what's wrong with you, tell me  

One guy took a pic with a question, i tried to respond it  

Rebliz think he is right and i just correct him, maybe he miserstanding my post and i tried to respond to him with humor 

when i use "^^" or :biggrin:, maybe it be necessary to take my words in a light tone with humor

but I've already been able to see by the way that you have no humor and that you take everything in the first degree finally when it suits you
you are intelligent most of the time with quite relevant analysis, it's a pity that you do not use it often enough for my taste before writing on this forum or click on "report"

This post again, it is a very rude way to start addressing another member.

I try to understand the humor, but I obviously can't understand yours, to me it just seems like rudishly bastant statements. Maybe it is the language, but still.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This post again, it is a very rude way to start addressing another member.

I try to understand the humor, but I obviously can't understand yours, to me it just seems like rudishly bastant statements. Maybe it is the language, but still.

you post it in this part of the forum my friend, why i can't say what i think about you here  

don't try you can't understand me :biggrin:

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you post it in this part of the forum my friend, why i can't say what i think about you here  

don't try you can't understand me :biggrin:

I came to this thread to complain, but you continue the offencive style by insulting me.

If you feel I have insulted you, I appologise for that!

I've told you what I think now. You can take the critique with you, or you can keep brushing it away. I will go to bed now.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I came to this thread to complain, but you continue the offencive style by insulting me.

If you feel I have insulted you, I appologise for that!

I've told you what I think now. You can take the critique with you, or you can keep brushing it away. I will go to bed now.

so you can complain about me but i can't about you?

anyway, good night 

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

so you can complain about me but i can't about you?

anyway, good night 

I give up!!!!

I try to complain about your posting style, civilized crititique!

You ask if there is something wrong with me??? Seriously?? That is your critique of me???

Good night!!!!!!!!

On 11/25/2017 at 10:24 PM, ed2 said:

I give up!!!!

I try to complain about your posting style, civilized crititique!

You ask if there is something wrong with me??? Seriously?? That is your critique of me???

Good night!!!!!!!!

Your wasting your breath Ed!  Moos is not MOD worthy.  He continuously puts down members of this forum!  I just got home at almost midnight from spending the last 5 days in the country and I'm still reading about this BS........somethings will never change on this forum!!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your wasting your breath Ed!  Moos is not MOD worthy.  He continuously puts down members of this forum!  I just got home at almost midnight from spending the last 5 days in the country and I'm still reading about this BS........somethings will never change on this forum!!!

I find it funny that you have so much to say about me, especially since i becoming Moderator.
I always wrote like that, long before I was offered this post on the forum, and strangely I never saw you complaining about my words
but you're right on one point, this forum will never change as long as we have people like you who are present only to put negative things when they do not even have access to images.
I am not against negative opinions but when they are constructive, and you are unfortunately not part of this category of person

I had never been on that thread and it's maddening to see the number of hypocrites who hold a double standard in this forum

"Do what I tell you but not what I do"

these people recognize 

for their guidance I have a good memory and I'm resentful so one day or the other I feel I'll get the records and it will make noise on the internet

on this good evening anyway

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok I don't like that you cant delete your own comments I make some drunk stupid remarks and have second thoughts and would like to take them back sometimes and also it sucks you cant see who likes your remarks 2 changes I just don't get

If you become a Premium Member than you'll have all the abilities to Delete or Edit your Comments if something was made in Error. You'll also be able to see all who gave you likes instead of just a couple names showing. Plus you'll have access to all the Premium Members Boards and the Attachments Center and a few other Features that goes along with being a Premium Member. 

Archived