Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I wasn't part of the argument, but I just said:

There are a couple mods who I do not want to have any conversations with because I no longer trust them to be fair and objective.You never know when they are speaking as just a CC member and when they are speaking as a mod,so to keep from being banned again I'll just avoid talking to them.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

There are a couple mods who I do not want to have any conversations with because I no longer trust them to be fair and objective.You never know when they are speaking as just a CC member and when they are speaking as a mod,so to keep from being banned again I'll just avoid talking to them.

So you think you were banned for talking to a Mod ? or because you continually broke the rules of the forum ? After several warnings by several Mods, you received a very short time in the timeout chair which in fact was discussed by all the Mods. Whine here all you want, but if you post in the open forum, within the posted rules by the Admin, there are never any issues with what you post, or anyone else who post's with in the rules. Break the rules and suffer the consequences, pretty simple really.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So you think you were banned for talking to a Mod ? or because you continually broke the rules of the forum ? After several warnings by several Mods, you received a very short time in the timeout chair which in fact was discussed by all the Mods. Whine here all you want, but if you post in the open forum, within the posted rules by the Admin, there are never any issues with what you post, or anyone else who post's with in the rules. Break the rules and suffer the consequences, pretty simple really.

I would say something,but you are so thin skinned that I fear you would ban me again.

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

If I have received several warnings from several Mods why do I have only ONE warning point which YOU gave me the day you banned me for a day?Again,you are resorting to lies to make your case against me.

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I would say something,but you are so thin skinned that I fear you would ban me again.

LMAO, If I was thin skinned you would been permanently banned here like you were at RLCF by toolmaker123, a well respected Moderator. but of course as he once told me, it is always the Mods fault for everything, and the posters are perfect gentlemen. I raised 3 boys on my own, and now I have to deal with a forum full of man children. Thin Skinned Huh ? :biggrin: Now that is fucking funny shit there !

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

LMAO, If I was thin skinned you would been permanently banned here like you were at RLCF by toolmaker123, a well respected Moderator. but of course as he once told me, it is always the Mods fault for everything, and the posters are perfect gentlemen. I raised 3 boys on my own, and now I have to deal with a forum full of man children. Thin Skinned Huh ? :biggrin: Now that is fucking funny shit there !

You are the man child and also a very insecure person.

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If I have received several warnings from several Mods why do I have only ONE warning point which YOU gave me the day you banned me for a day?Again,you are resorting to lies to make your case against me.

So I guess I will get moos54 and Stone involved and we can not count on all our 30 fingers how many times and Beldon were warned to quit posting from Kami's social media in the open forum. Now call me a liar you chicken shit bastard, You overly Obsessed sick stalker,  Good Lord a grown man who constantly reads a young girls social media and has to talk about it , and fantasize about ...... to the point you all scared her into making her accounts private again..... Hell I can't say I blame her one bit. You guys are really fucked up, I guess you know that already though right ?

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Don't forget about the gentlewomen on here, we're more perfect than even the gentlemen!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

So I guess I will get moos54 and Stone involved and we can not count on all our 30 fingers how many times and Beldon were warned to quit posting from the Kami's social media in the open forum. Now call me a liar you chicken shit bastard, You overly Obsessed sick stalker,  Good Lord a grown man who constantly reads a young girls social media and has to talk about it , and fantasize about ...... to the point you all scared her into making her accounts private again..... Hell I can't say I blame her one bit. You guys are really fucked up, I guess you know that already though right ?

I thought we were suppose to be mature here and not call people names.You just proved my point about Your insecurity.The comment you banned me for had absolutely nothing to do with Kami's social media.It had to do with me telling Moos that I thought his comment belittling a member's comments should be made in the "Rants thread" and not in the K,K,K thread.

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So I guess I will get moos54 and Stone involved and we can not count on all our 30 fingers how many times and Beldon were warned to quit posting from Kami's social media in the open forum. Now call me a liar you chicken shit bastard, You overly Obsessed sick stalker,  Good Lord a grown man who constantly reads a young girls social media and has to talk about it , and fantasize about ...... to the point you all scared her into making her accounts private again..... Hell I can't say I blame her one bit. You guys are really fucked up, I guess you know that already though right ?

Now i don't know what the history is between you 2 but calling someone a bastard or names is against the rules you and the fellow mods created.Double standards ?

Archived