Jump to content
Foamy T. Squirrel

Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

Recommended Posts

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, ed2 said:

I just think it is too much attacking, and no respect of opinions. I was just pointing it out.

But I meet no understanding, instead you threthen me, for questioning a mod?

 this is where you point that out, not in the open forum, you have questioned the mods decision far to many times in the open  forum, and it is simply not allowed, and will be enforced strictly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

 this is where you point that out, not in the open forum, you have questioned the mods decision far to many times in the open  forum, and it is simply not allowed, and will enforced strictly

OK, I don't feel I've been unreasonable, but I will try to do better, I promiss!

But I still hope you can do something to stop all the insults on the threads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, I don't feel I've been unreasonable, but I will try to do better, I promiss!

But I still hope you can do something to stop all the insults on the threads.

unfortunately we can not do anything against the lack of education
The problem that most one needs to belittle the other to promote one's point of view, is peculiar to human stupidity, otherwise one would all live in peace

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And we must not forget the problem of interpretation of the remarks made by the members of the forum
We are not all born with the same faculty and easy to speak in the universal English language, me the first of all
Some way of expressing ourselves in our various languages can not be translated correctly
It should just that each one tries to understand the other before reacting unnecessarily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moos54 said:

unfortunately we can not do anything against the lack of education
The problem that most one needs to belittle the other to promote one's point of view, is peculiar to human stupidity, otherwise one would all live in peace

I would never call my opponents stupid, but people have different views, I try to respect that.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

And we must not forget the problem of interpretation of the remarks made by the members of the forum
We are not all born with the same faculty and easy to speak in the universal English language, me the first of all
Some way of expressing ourselves in our various languages can not be translated correctly
It should just that each one tries to understand the other before reacting unnecessarily

I know there is alot of missunderstandings! My whole conflict with you was likely a missinterpretion, I felt you were mocking other people, but I appologise for the insults made in a heated moment. I have done alot of stupid things that I regret here on CC. I very often get frustrated too easily. I agree that we must all try to be more understanding, and that has been my point all the way.

Today I pointed out thestarider's missquotation, but I just get told to shut up, for having questioned the mods decision.

You talk about being educated and intelegent, I know I'm far from good, I try as good as I can, but I don't feel I meet much understanding either, if any at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I would never call my opponents stupid, but people have different views, I try to respect that.

I know there is alot of missunderstandings! My whole conflict with you was likely a missinterpretion, I felt you were mocking other people, but I appologise for the insults made in a heated moment. I have done alot of stupid things that I regret here on CC. I very often get frustrated too easily. I agree that we must all try to be more understanding, and that has been my point all the way.

Today I pointed out thestarider's missquotation, but I just get told to shut up, for having questioned the mods decision.

You talk about being educated and intelegent, I know I'm far from good, I try as good as I can, but I don't feel I meet much understanding either, if any at all.

I don't talk only about you but for everyone on this forum :biggrin:

even if I allow myself to react on this or that post, most often I try to keep a general spirit in my remarks, so that it can have an impact on all the members of the forum 

That's also why I do not understand when some people take my answers as a personal attack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't talk only about you but for everyone on this forum :biggrin:

even if I allow myself to react on this or that post, most often I try to keep a general spirit in my remarks, so that it can have an impact on all the members of the forum 

That's also why I do not understand when some people take my answers as a personal attack

Because some of your answers are personal attacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because some of your answers are personal attacks.

We will not go into the debate about who's right or wrong because in any case, in your eyes I'm just the bad moderator

The problem is to have people who thinks they are right about everything and who never question himself

if you ask yourself the question, yes you are part of this kind of person, now I know why, this is yours age and the fact that you do not like that younger people give you orders

As you allow yourself to judge me all the time, I will do the same with you

I think you have a lot of problems with the authority in general, otherwise you will not try each time to impose your point of view and the fact that you think that what you do is right while in the background you know you're out of the rules impose by this forum

you think I'm a bad moderator but on the contrary I think that I showed that I was not so bad, because many do not have a quarter of my patience especially with the way some can talk about me on the open forum 

I hope, however, that you could spend a good  Eve and wish you a Happy New Year 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, moos54 said:

We will not go into the debate about who's right or wrong because in any case, in your eyes I'm just the bad moderator

The problem is to have people who thinks they are right about everything and who never question himself

if you ask yourself the question, yes you are part of this kind of person, now I know why, this is yours age and the fact that you do not like that younger people give you orders

As you allow yourself to judge me all the time, I will do the same with you

I think you have a lot of problems with the authority in general, otherwise you will not try each time to impose your point of view and the fact that you think that what you do is right while in the background you know you're out of the rules impose by this forum

you think I'm a bad moderator but on the contrary I think that I showed that I was not so bad, because many do not have a quarter of my patience especially with the way some can talk about me on the open forum 

I hope, however, that you could spend a good  Eve and wish you a Happy New Year 2018

Now you are a psychoanalyst in addition to being a moderator on a porn forum?:biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just emailed RLC bitching about the lagging issue here in the states and asked them why the hell are we paying the same as everyone else who have perfect service and told them I wont resubscribe that ought to put the fear of god in them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the CC Mods. If they all just shut down for a week, we'd be reading about some of you in the world news. Murders, suicides, stalkings, etc...

 

Keep it up guys, you're doing a thankless job. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×