Here we piss and moan about CC Mods

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, alias name! Everyone here tells me including Foamy about your problems! What a shame!

I know I have a wife, great kids, including a great daughter and parents who love me. What about you?

voilà, les insultes arrivent!!!! en disant à un membre "d'aller se faire enculer", vous insultez la communauté homosexuelle toute entière, et stigmatisez une partie de la population!!! :haha:

et maintenant, si j'ai bien compris, vous menacez les modérateurs de cc et la direction du forum, de représailles judiciaires, c'est bien cela!!!! et le chef d'inculpation, serait "laxisme" pour l'emploi d'un mot cru écrit sur un forum concernant le voyeurisme?!!! vous menacez camcaps de représailles judiciaires?!! vous êtes sérieux là?!! prenez plutôt vos médicaments et aller faire un gros dodo!!!!  :screwy: :hugnkiss:

Here, insults come !!!! saying to a member "to go get fucked," you insult the gay community as a whole, and stigmatize a part of the population !!! :haha:

and now, if I understood correctly, you threaten the cc moderators and direction of the forum of judicial reprisals, is that right !!!! and the charges, would be "lax" for the use of a vintage word written on a forum voyeurism? !!! camcaps you threaten legal retaliation? !! you're serious here? !! rather take your medicine and go for a big sleep !!!! :screwy: :hugnkiss:

Howdy boys. Just dropped in to see how y'all getting along.

Been out on the South 40 killing some cheese pizza-eating spammer robot this morning. Thanks to you guys who reported his posts. I recon' he'll be back, so ya'll keep your eyes peels.

Fuck you, alias name! Everyone here tells me including Foamy about your problems! What a shame!

I know I have a wife, great kids, including a great daughter and parents who love me. What about you?

Why don't you tell me about my problems mr1010?  Obviously when you go crying to certain members on CC, even if they are mods, nothing is sacred on this forum and you being a so called lawyer with your big words lol.  Go ahead and tell me my problems please do. 

Hey book, how are you doing? Just a warning Harley has been unleashed on the world. Mods have let slip the beast. (Censored!).

No, but seriously, watch out. Basically, it has been told to me in private that nothing will be done about him. Rather they will censor the good guys only!

I can't wait to see what happens if he takes on Mikey! I may be the least of the mod's problems then!

We may have to go "underground" here as a "resistance Army" and talk in private. Ears are everywhere!

Why should there be something done about me mr1010?  Do you and your band of brothers feel that you are the good guys and I'm the bad guy? Please explain to me why everyone that doesn't agree with y'all is considered to be the bad guys here!!

Here is my analogy for the day. I had a very good friend who worked for the same company that I did. He hated his job. After many years and long after I had moved on, I said to him, "Dude, it's one thing to hate your job. It's another thing to hate your job for 30 years." This stress most certainly contributed to his untimely death at age 50.

The moral of the story is if you hate something and yet hang around to endlessly complain about it, YOU own the issue and it is disturbing behavior.

thanks corbo for the personnal attack you have send me in PM today,i'm not in any clan and i have the liberty to give my like for who i want,

you have make the choice to remove me in your contact after 3 years  for this history of blue,i have thinking you was more intelligent of that so bye.

Complaints about the stupid arguments in this thread should now be posted here: http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8515.0

We now return to ON TOPIC civilized discussion and observations.  :dwarf:

In order to maintain some decent level with education value i suggest you for the future immediate removal all posts which contains wrongly interpreted words. I mean I don't thing should be very wise to allow anyone here enforcing his vision and opinion in such a wrongly and disrespectful manner. For sure it is something what should not be tolerated any longer here on forum. In my opinion moderators fail to do a proper job not just here but in some other topic too.

For me they are not hookers bitches prostitute sluts. I see them as paid actors with signed contract. And they are all the same with out exception.If like or not they perform certain sexual activities in front of the camera and for the camera.

Just for the record. I'm not offended by all means.But let me ask you what you going to read on forum if you continue to ignore on purpose posts like this  http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=6271.480 and posts like this http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=8231.msg230927#msg230927 I mean with all respect what kind a forum do you wish to have? Can you just imagine all those users who never make a post but they still visit a forum. So what do you think what kind opinion about this forum  they have ?

And last thought. Any forum should have some educational and informative value. But I'm not in position to implement what should be already done.

Thank you, time for your post.

Thank you cassy for your post.

I am through with my soap box here. It is obvious that people think it is acceptable in this day and age to say degrading things about women. How sad!

I am through with attacking the mods or Corbo or Harley. It is a wasted, useless effort!

Human nature always dismays me!!!

Oh and Cassy, you are so right. They are "paid" actors and actresses doing a role. They are not bad people. This is merely the entertainment business. If people are not happy watching, why are they here? I am fine and can deal with what they show. It is still just $45 a month for 13 apartments!

I just couldn't stand the hypocrisy.

But I was reminded by a good friend that everybody has different desires and wants and comes from different walks of life.

I have always been a live and let live person, so when people attack other members or the "actresses", I got very pissed off.

I don't always control my anger well. I feel strongly I am right but I should learn to accept human nature the way it is.

No sense continually banging my head against the same goddam wall!!!!

I wish to apologize to Foamy for my tirades. I don't agree with his approach but I shouldn't be mean about it.

I guess I wouldn't be happy if one of my "kids" gave me such a hard time. In fact, I would be pissed!!!

I have to learn that once I make a point, to let go! I think I made my point, don't you think?

I will be a better "citizen" from now on! Maybe even let others carry the water on issues at times. Snaky does a good job as well, but like me he gets mad and the principle is the big thing for him as it is for me.

Foamy, you told me not to take CC so seriously. I will try not to do that so much.

People here are not really bad people. We are all playing roles ourselves here.

One other thing. Though I don't like using degrading labels about women, I do understand where Corbo and Harley and others are coming from. I certainly don't want my daughter in this entertainment field. And I worry about the girls who get involved with it. But where I differ is that we shouldn't be hypocrites about it and have some sympathy for the girls!

Even, Corbo was trying to refine his statements and I didn't let him. I don't think you are a bad guy, Corbo. We must come from different backgrounds and different cultures. So, let's bury the hatchet!

As to Harley. I can understand what you say, but I still can't wrap my head around your duplicity with the two names. I tend to feel if you can be dishonest about that you can be dishonest about anything. Prove me wrong!

Did I cover everything?

The one thing I do that others don't is I am willing to say if I am wrong and apologize in public forum. I am far from perfect, but no one will ever say I didn't mean well.

mr1010, I made a terrible mistake taking on a different name on CC.  It is something that I will have to live with until the day I leave this forum or die first.  There is nothing I can say to the members of this forum other than I'm sorry for doing such a thing and didn't totally think it through first!  Would you prefer I go back to dfCcap?

mr1010 I have never not liked you or anyone else on this forum for that matter.  When you bring different people together in a forum that have different backgrounds, nationalities, ideas, and opinions, there will always be things said that some people agree with and some people don't.  I believe that we as people should not be so quick to judge each other and have open minds and enjoy this forum.

If I have pissed anybody off on this forum which I know I have, please except my apology now.  I in return will also try not to take CC or RLC so seriously!

Archived