This couple needs to go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/3/2016 at 7:11 AM, parvink2136 said:

Decided has always been an asshole. Why are we tolerating him

if there is REALLY a couple that needs to go it's Zoya and Lev, et least D&D are interesting to watch, Z&L are the worst cpl on RLC. If a couple needs to leave it's them first.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Qwerty57 said:

if there is REALLY a couple that needs to go it's Zoya and Lev, et least D&D are interesting to watch, Z&L are the worst cpl on RLC. If a couple needs to leave it's them first.

I myself feel honored that any, and all the couples, or the girls from two all girls apartments, choose to share their life with us. It takes all kinds to make this world go around, and I am very sure that each and every apartment, and the tenants that occupy them, bring qualities that appeal to many of various cultures and backgrounds. So instead of always calling for someone, or couples to leave the the project, Don't you think that it would be nice to actually thank them for sharing. You watch don't you ???

• Upvote 3

Maybe Demid is an asshole, but Dasha is not bad.. The same thing can be said about Zoya & Lev.. If the 2 guys leave I think the 2 apartments would change to better conditions as the two girls were very successful having solo shows.. However, I think both guys are not going to move anywhere since that they are having a free shelter and get paid for being there..

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I myself feel honored that any, and all the couples, or the girls from two all girls apartments, choose to share their life with us. It takes all kinds to make this world go around, and I am very sure that each and every apartment, and the tenants that occupy them, bring qualities that appeal to many of various cultures and backgrounds. So instead of always calling for someone, or couples to leave the the project, Don't you think that it would be nice to actually thank them for sharing. You watch don't you ???

seriously, you say that to ME? I've never creat a post to say that someone should leave, I've just gave my opinion about someone else quote, yes I watch, it's just Z&L that I NEVER watch, everytime I've watched them it's was weird and boring, so instead of crying about them saying they should leave, I just watch someone else. I've never asked for people to leave their appt, there is just 2 times I've said it, to show people that everybody has his opinion about RLC couple's. If you want to say what you told me, say it to parvink, he is the one who creat this post and asked for a cpl to leave. there is only L&P, M&S, D&D, C&M, S&H, N&B, M&S and sometimes A&K that I watch, and instead of asking for the other to leave, I just watch those ones, so seriously, don't tell me that I should thank them for sharing because I'm one of the only people here who say that we should never complain about the couple we don't like ^^

• Upvote 1

I'll accept what is presented by the tenants. If I don't find their personalities suit me, or if they don't interest me in any way, I just click on a different apartment. There are far more apartments on RLC than there once was, hence, greater choices for everyone, and one thing I know about CC members is that they are a very mixed bag.

imperial_nuts_mixed_nuts.jpg

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

For so long now these 2 have been the most boring couple on RLC

I would rather watch grass grow than watch them

now i see these fucken idiots exersizing like sasha and Masha

you will need to do more than that to get to watch these boring fucks

• Upvote 2