Anezka and Karel

7 hours ago, snaky said:

Lol, Stony just did. Are you saying he's smarter than you:shy:

That very well could be. My degree is in business administration, not computer software. And it's not that he's smarter, just that he's more in tune to the software than I am. 

I'll run your business, rebuild your cars engine or remodel your home, but I need a 5 year old to tell me how to work a computer. We all have out forte's in life.

• Upvote 3

As I recall, Zoya & Lev's apartment started out really rocky with people of questionable stability up until Diana & Efim moved in. So maybe we'll be luckier this time with the quality of the couple. As upndown suggests, the existence of books is a good omen.

I hate to say this, but so far the sequence of events is identical to the previous couple.  The guy arrives in the evening, goes to bed alone then leaves in the morning.  The girl is out all night,  comes home in the morning and goes to bed until the afternoon. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, snaky said:

I hate to say this, but so far the sequence of events is identical to the previous couple.  The guy arrives in the evening, goes to bed alone then leaves in the morning.  The girl is out all night,  comes home in the morning and goes to bed until the afternoon. 

There is a bit more time needed to say someting about this apartment, i think. ... Everything is still possible. ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Looking at the new girl i think it would be best to  remain a free user ...  maybe if they changed a few couples around "finally." but signing back up with the same line-up  may not be worth it at the moment. especially with the comments  but  this apartment has been bad  and i gave it many chances only  for them to fail..  but hey it is for some and not for other's. hope it turns out for  the better for premium users.

2 hours ago, snaky said:

I am also sceptical especially for this apt, but the girl arrived at 6 PM and took a nap for 2 or 3 hours. Now they are both there...

• Upvote 1