Anezka and Karel

25 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well looks like we will try the Arrow Apartment again, lets hope with much better success than the last couple times they brought us the Arrow apartment.

Keep your fingers crossed:biggrin:

Starcraft 2 - Mousepad ... This is a positive sign. ... I am sure about it. :)

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That there might be allot of game playing on the computer?

No. Starcraft 2 player are the best people on earth. I know this. :)   I am sure about it. :) ... This apartment will be fun. :)

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. Starcraft 2 player are the best people on earth. I know this. :)   I am sure about it. :) ... This apartment will be fun. :)

If you say so!  I always thought that the people that played WOW were the best people on earth!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

If you say so!  I always thought that the people that played WOW were the best people on earth!!

WoW players are not a part of this world any more. ;)  .... Hmm. ... Do you think this apatment looks inhabited?  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think people don't stay long in that apartment because they go stark-raving insane trying to find triangular furniture at the local Ikea.

I mean, have you ever tried to fit a square in a triangular box? :cry:

Give a square table to my wife to assemble ...Presto, a perfect triangle!!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think people don't stay long in that apartment because they go stark-raving insane trying to find triangular furniture at the local Ikea.

I mean, have you ever tried to fit a square in a triangular box? :cry:

I know something about boxes too. :angel: .... The apartment is fine. ... The people were.... :dodgy: ...     maybe this time .... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1