Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 29,2016. to April 30,2016.

i have never understand why rlc don't want open the sound in this guest room (there is no toilett),

without sound it's totally different,same idea in bedroom of blue hair and guest room of carla, why there is no sound !!!

it's reallife or half reallife ! if it's that rlc have to make half price too

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

This is not the girl in this apt-this is someone else who I have seen on RLC but can't remember where

Happyone. you are correct, that is Tanya. She lived in the N&B apartment before them,

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Taya I believe. She was abused by that jerk Yarek!

That she was.  Verbally and Physically.  That's where the Stand Your Ground Law takes care of the matter quite fast. 

A little lead between the eyes will stop a person quite fast where they never get the chance to do it again.

• Upvote 2

i agree with you spielo,my first impression for the moment is this guy is the same style of stefan (alma),he look addicted of mmo rpg game on computer

and i think he will spend all the time on that when he is at home and not many time for her and for the sex,we will see it's my first impression for now

• Upvote 1

Has there been any movement since last night? As everything in the front room appears untouched since last nights apparent awkwardness, her wood carving, him watching the film still wearing a jacket. The sawdust still on the floor and milk carton on the side I'm guessing neither of these two are OCD, right I'm off to look at Leoras arse, at least I know where I stand with that.

8 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

But look at this girl. She is bruised all over. Someone is beating the hell out of her or she sure is clumsy and bangs into stuff a lot.

But it doesn´t look like from Efim and his whip.... BTW I cannot remember any marks on Efim´s GF...