Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 29,2016. to April 30,2016.

she crying,i can understand her it's not easy with this all cameras,she need time,

i just hope she will not see the pics of her on camcaps i don't know what reaction she can have,

it's one reason for why i don't want post pics of  the tenants with nudity or sex here or on the web,that's change the comportment of some tenants

• Upvote 3

If RLC pays these people in any way, be it either in free rent or bonuses for views, this couple will be at the top of the charts in no time. Good luck to them.

• Upvote 4

So far, so good. All appears to be above board, and there's a lot of promise here - but I might wait a couple weeks before I get too supportive LOL. I do however like karel's name - he must be from the planet Krypton. Maybe a decendent of Jor-El (Kar-El) ???

Superman aside, I do like the fact neither is shy of the camera, and he seems to be nice to her (which is everything in my book). And I always had a thing for redheads...

Of all of the pictures this was my favourite, Thank you, mikey.

Also thanks to hflyer. I agree that it's nice to see real affection in this apartment. It's had such a troubled history. They might just have got it right this time. 

• Upvote 6