Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ March 29,2016. to April 30,2016.

Anezka crying in the bathroom again.

I still think that the couples in this apartment in CR are brought in under duress or because of some other sort of desperation (financial. etc). Not one couple that they brought in here gave me the impression that they wanted to be part of RLC.

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Anezka crying in the bathroom again.

I still think that the couples in this apartment in CR are brought in under duress or because of some other sort of desperation (financial. etc). Not one couple that they brought in here gave me the impression that they wanted to be part of RLC.

I don´t think duress but more wrong promises or explanations. It must be an outstanding salesmen/woman of RLC...in Czech Republic

Edited by spielo
added...
  • Upvote 1

Very sensual. I really like this woman. Could spend a lot of time licking her pussy and asshole. Can't understand young men today. He satisfied her while watching the TV the entire time. How do you play with this beautiful pussy and not get a hard on and want her to suck you.... and she tried to get him to get his dick out, but the TV was more important. Do not understand!!!

• Upvote 7