RLC & CC......In bed together!

HarleyFatboy

1 hour ago, GetSome2014 said:

LOL... Harley Harley Harley...Why do you let anyone  ruffle your feathers? CC is just meaningless chatter anyway. Words on a screen. Now the photos are different! those are the only thing that really matter. And some of the time the chatter on here is from people who are not even RLC paying members anyway. Don't let them get you down!

I guess the older I get the crankier I get lol.   I know CC is pretty much meaningless chatter most of the time but you have to admit the forum has one foot in the grave these days.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's rather funny how strong some of the responses are on here, especially those that come with personal attacks. Why? We all have our favorite girl or girls on RLC I get that, but say anything even remotely negative and a salvo of attacks are sure to come your way. The level of emotional attachment displayed by some on here is rather scary sometimes. Personally I enjoy the show, they are all definitely pleasing to the eye and if one is diligent one might even get the hot show they have been waiting for. But they are eye candy only, they have no investment in us (they most likely don't know who we are) nor should we in them. Enjoy the show speculate on what is going on between the people on cam and except it for what it is "a show".

• Upvote 3

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/19/2016 at 5:43 AM, Admin said:

We have absolutely no affiliation or relationship with RLC, in fact it is against our terms of service for RLC employees to visit our site. I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know what happened. For the most part I stay out of the day to day discussions on here, and focus more on maintaining and improving the site, so I don't always know what's going on. 

- Admin

if as you say it is against your terms of service for rlc to visit to visit this site how is it rlc has banned some of us for uploading pics and vids 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...