Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

sex now in journey but again under the cover,he have take the security to close the curtain for  the cameras switch in night vision,fuck you demid,i hope you will read this message,leave rlc for good your place is not here you are just the best freeloader on rlc,i can't wait the day when you will leave rlc,have a good day !

24 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est bien, il a mis un préservatif  ,,,  lui au moins ,, il respecte sa partenaire

oui et il s'est endormi avec la capote encore sur la queue,j'espere que le chat l'aura pas manger d'ici demain matin,lol

It's nice that the guitar guest got his fun last night. I have never seen the girl before, I don't know if it was his girlfriend but they seemed pretty close. She is pretty and the tomboyish look works for her. I thought she kinda looked like Allison Pill. Also from the times we could see under the covers she rocks a nice bush.