Dasha and Demid ~ Pictures May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Dasha was in the bathroom trying to decide on how many buttons to leave open on her top and fixing her hair.. The male guest and her then went out on the balcony and took the laptop with them. The blonde was already in bed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
14 hours ago, Snakeater said:

Dasha was in the bathroom trying to decide on how many buttons to leave open on her top and fixing her hair.. The male guest and her then went out on the balcony and took the laptop with them. The blonde was already in bed.

Snakeater, are you hinting that Dasha and the guest might have a "thing" going on ????????- just asking is all

Guest beaver67
Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Would that surprise you?

sort of, but there is no proof that, that is going on, and there has been ample time for it to happen- and there are rumors from long ago, the Dasha was bi-sexual, have not seen any proof of that either- don't know Harley- guess time will tell- what do you think ??????

6 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

sort of, but there is no proof that, that is going on, and there has been ample time for it to happen- and there are rumors from long ago, the Dasha was bi-sexual, have not seen any proof of that either- don't know Harley- guess time will tell- what do you think ??????

As history has proven time and time again, it takes A LOT of TIME for any Tell.   Your guess is as good as Dreamers.......I meant mine lol.   Just messing with you Dreamer!

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As history has proven time and time again, it takes A LOT of TIME for any Tell.   Your guess is as good as Dreamers.......I meant mine lol.   Just messing with you Dreamer!

very true Harley- it's all about time

Look at the first page of this document (May 4).

This morning she was less shy in the shower.than the last Saturday.

I hoped she would replace Dasha in the bed (!!!) during the Dasha's trip and force Demid to fuck but she left the apartment when Demid brought Dasha to the airport or I don't know where.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...