Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

4 minutes ago, o0Underground said:

i keep searching all over, is this the same dude she was boning awhile back or a different guy? and poor blue dude she definitely likes losers, this guy looks like a heroine user for sure.

he's not the same guy who fucked Blue's brain out for 2 hours last month, but he looks like a hard drug user to me too!

well he takes some kind of opiate or heroine base by looking at how his eyes have the distant stare and the constant nodding out. too bad because when they moved the covers for a quick section blue doesnt have her panties on, she wanted a little play. upgrade your type of men blue lol.

well i see that "butchie" is once again doing what she always does......stuff her face, at least this time its not with toilet paper and bath water........speaking of which am i the only one who saw that shit????

18 hours ago, corboblanc said:

non??? c'est pas possible!!! incroyable!!!! mais d'où avez vous cette information fantastique?!!!!! wouaaahhh!!!!!

no??? it's not possible!!! unbelievable!!!! but where you have this fantastic information? !!!!! wouaaahhh !!!!!

J'ai mes indics ::)

il y a 17 minutes, durjon a dit :

J'ai mes indics ::)

désolé durjon, j'étais sarcastique!!! tout le monde connais ces informations depuis de nombreux mois, et les exploits de blue sur cam4 ont été largement partagés...merci quand même....