Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

For me, they are very average and boring people who also do not look good. ... Blue was the only interressting peoson in this apartment. ... If she is gone, this apartment will be just for quantity without to improve quality (like C&S, A&D, V&T, D&R ...)

I think Sabrina is good looking and definitely has a good body!! 

call them boring because they don't  walk around naked 25/8?  

They show their relationship for what it actually is. You see the highs and the lows

• Upvote 2

Congrats Sabrina e carina!You archive that Blue leaved the apartment,you must have yourself in hight consideration..because for a lot of users..the only good thing in the house was blue and her funny,relaxed way of be..Now I want so how much time the apartment will stay up..are you gona put the other fantastically fun to watch(lol)at full time in!?Good luck surviving on rlc some more months..BLUE it's was an pleasure to see you all this time,hope in future to see you in rlc,all the best.

3 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

I think Sabrina is good looking and definitely has a good body!! 

call them boring because they don't  walk around naked 25/8?  

They show their relationship for what it actually is. You see the highs and the lows

Blue wast naked all time..lol..she was fun to watch..not always sleeping or watching phone or pc..what this two did to blue was horrible..now they got watch they wanted..counted about 2,3guests sleeping in various times..with blue still in..they ignore her etc.

Pour moi,,  Bleu peut partir car ses relations avec les autres filles se sont détériorées    et  les filles lui parlent à peine.....

Mais la nouvelle co locataire qui ne fait rien dans la maison et qui a une voix d'homme,  elle peut partir aussi......

They do not need to be naked 24/7. ... that would not be realistic at all ...

... but ... c&s are way to tiresome and annoying ... they are the opposite of an couple that is fun to watch ... they are also not good looking .... useless apartment that just waste space and money ... :/

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

They do not need to be naked 24/7. ... that would not be realistic at all ...

... but ... c&s are way to tiresome and annoying ... they are the opposite of an couple that is fun to watch ... they are also not good looking .... useless apartment that just waste space and money ... :/

it's sure now without blue it's different but i think there is some other useless appartments to put offline at the same time or be refreshed with new peoples,

leora/paul;maya/stepan;dasha/demid;nina/kira;zoya/lev;suzan/hector;nelly/bogdan:masha/sasha;vanessa/thomas;aneska/karel,i don't count these girls/girls appartments totally useless and fake on my eyes,oh shit it's praticaly all the appartments :biggrin:,

my opinion is 80% of these appartments are useless and take space for nothing,there is too many appartments on rlc,i prefer have only 5 interesting appartments with good couples than to have that 17 appartments and soon 20 !

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jasonwils123 said:

I wasn't talking about their relationship with blue but i bet her popularity has something to do with the little webcam  on the side... ?

Anyway hopefully now we can continue to see their relationship without a random 'naked' lodger who pops in and out

What?Gess you're not in rlc for a long time..lots of months prior to any webcam Blue was the favorite of most..lots of people don't care s&c..Carina it's zero attractive..Sabrina it's nice looking..Blue was on another level..go see archives and you will see most don't care about the lesbian couple and yes cared about the funny,beautiful Blue.Gess now the apartment becomes an place of unattractive girls sleeping in coach most of time and that's it.

4 hours ago, jasonwils123 said:

I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

This is one of my favorite apartments 

If this is one of your fav apartments for sure you seen all that happened..how bad they treated Blue..how after the big discution the couple put gest after gest..Cleary to try put blue uncomfortable and wishing to leave..she couldn't sleep or be in coach p..because the couple brought gests to sleep in it..and one after another..with zero interest for most to watch..it was that fat dude that only was on coach..then the friend girl that does absoluty nothing..but they archived what they wanted..Blue will leave..BUT..with her goes most of the little interest this apartment had.Just my opinion,others will thing the opposite etc,but I know what I seen..

• Upvote 1