Suzan & Hector ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to October 01,2016.

• StnCld316 unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They came out to have a meal at the table then went back to their Hibernation Technique.

what a sad life they have,an hibernation during a winter like animals i can understand but during all the print and summer it's just crazy,both are in depression if you want my opinion

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, clivebb said:

what a sad life they have,an hibernation during a winter like animals i can understand but during all the print and summer it's just crazy,both are in depression if you want my opinion

they really need to take them off its such a boring room i can watch them today and come back in 3 months and there still in the same place such a wast 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, rose said:

they really need to take them off its such a boring room i can watch them today and come back in 3 months and there still in the same place such a wast 

i like this people ... maybe there are not the best for all the leecher in this forum (because there are not as much on the free cam) .... but there are nice people and normaly also very open ... :)

... maybe it is a good idea to make this apartment also non free cam apartment ... i would like this a lot

• Upvote 1

On 11/09/2016 at 3:34 PM, MrBox said:

i like this people ... maybe there are not the best for all the leecher in this forum (because there are not as much on the free cam) .... but there are nice people and normaly also very open ... :)

... maybe it is a good idea to make this apartment also non free cam apartment ... i would like this a lot

yeah that would be a good idea, just free cams, nothing to pay ^^
They are my fav couple because they have a different way to live. I think it's interesting ^^"

Le ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2016 à 3:15 PM, clivebb a dit :

c'est la condition pour suzan / hector venir sur des cames libres, montrent seulement leurs pieds avec l'angle mort, ils ont trouvé

ben tu vois, tu arrives à dire des choses vraies quand tu est à jeun, bravo!!!!

• 2 weeks later...