Suzan & Hector ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to October 01,2016.

They been at S&H for over 2 weeks now.  It appears that he found a job as he leaves around 10H00 pm  and return in the morning.  She sleeps alone on the couch and, during the day, he sleeps all day in the guest bedroom.

Sunday night was the first night he slept with her.  They had sex, most of it under cover.  I thought she was the shy one but now she seems to be okay to show a bit.  But he looks like the very shy one.  He is the one always pulling on the sheet.  Hoping that they will get use to it and show us the real thing :)

One point that I find quite annoying:  After over 2 weeks, they yet to have a bath or shower.  (unless I missed it or they shower elsewhere)   All what I have seen everyday is they put on deodorant and perfume.

They seems to change clothes every other day but no shower.  Like today, although they had sex last night, no shower and same clothes.

May be one day, S&H will tell them that the smell is too strong :P

• Upvote 2

It's probably been discussed here before, but anyone has any idea about what nationality they are? I don't understand shit of what they say. The only recognizable words are "chto", which is the same as Russian for "what", and "ne", which is "not" in several Slavic languages. So presumably they speak some Slavic language (I do), but it's mind-boggling that it's so different from everything I've ever heard. I know they're not Czechs, Slovaks, Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, and very probably not Croatians, Slovenians, Belorussians. They could be... I don't know, Bulgarians? Anyone knows?

incompréhensible de voir suzan se cacher sous la douche, en particulier quand elle sort, en se placant le plus rapidement possible derrière son peignoir!!!! je suppose qu'elle oublie qu'on la voit se faire sauter, sodomisée, sucer une bite, se faire claquer les fesses, tirer les cheveux, et se faire gicler l'éternel liquide blanc sur le corps!!! alors se cacher sous la douche n'est pas vraiment utile!!!!!

incomprehensible to see suzan hiding in the shower, especially when she goes out, by placing as quickly as possible behind her robe !!!! I guess she forgot we see it to blow, sodomized suck a dick if smacking the buttocks, pulling hair, and squirt the eternal white liquid on the body !!! then hide in the shower is not really helpful !!!!!:sleepy:

this couple stay all the journey in bedroom and they watching movies on laptop,eating again and again and sleeping again and again,

what a poor life,did they know it's summer and there is sunshine outside,you watch this couple one month and you turn in depression

18 hours ago, clivebb said:

this couple stay all the journey in bedroom and they watching movies on laptop,eating again and again and sleeping again and again,

what a poor life,did they know it's summer and there is sunshine outside,you watch this couple one month and you turn in depression

Maybe in your country but here there is no sun :(

• Upvote 1