Carla & Mario ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01 - 12, 2016.

1 hour ago, Boom said:

Their names are gone. It's only Adriana and Daniel under the Apartments (GMT+2) section. Seems like they are gone for good.

I do care about what happens to Carla. She was the first nude and the first sex I saw on RLC. There appeared some real drama happening at the end.

If anyone knows her real name, I would appreciate if they shared what they learn about her without revealing identifying information.

I hope that CC keeps this folder open on the main forum page for a few more days so others can comment on their demise.

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2016 at 4:00 PM, StnCld316 said:

Technical Issues  LOL 

They're getting better with their responses. They may just get it right someday.

I think that maybe Carla was pregnant .  The way she was acting and play acting with Mario suckling at her breast.  ( Just my opinion ) .

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Boom said:

Their names are gone. It's only Adriana and Daniel under the Apartments (GMT+2) section. Seems like they are gone for good.

That's the way it appears to be.  Now lets see RLC Explains why they e-Mailed another user and claimed they were experiencing Technical Issues.  The only issue was a Broken Glass Table.

A Broken Glass Table is not a Technical Issue. So as usual RLC lied again.  (That's Nothing New for Them)

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I think that maybe Carla was pregnant .  The way she was acting and play acting with Mario suckling at her breast.  ( Just my opinion ) .

That's always a possibility.  I hope she isn't though as neither of them are responsible enough for raising a child.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

The expected became true. This apartment went finally offline. Hopefully better for all of us. 

It had to come sooner or later. Carla just had enough and called it quits and walked out.  This time she never came back.  Hopefully she took the Cat with her when she left.

Mario's only problem, he was thinking with his dick from the time he woke until the time he went to sleep.

• Upvote 4