Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

I have been doing my morning exercises with Kristy for some time now, but there are few days when I can't help but just watch her. Today will be one of those days as she starts her  morning routines wearing just her little purple top and her Harry Potter panties. :heart:

I want to go see  Gryffindor for the magic it holds

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Not only that, now RLC has added watermarks with the special dot patterns that are personal. But now they have begun to pause the camera chosen after a few minutes, so it will be a black screen. Everything for that to be disrupted, so you can not record while you are away from your computer. I think it's very much a grudge against their own premium members of the RLC. When in fact it is precisely premium members who hold RLC rolling. Now, if the members would reduce drastically the RLC. Yes they would first have to beat back K & K apartment, then it is completely built in only premium members. I think it would benefit the RLC that it shared some material from the different apartments, as more people see what's going on in there, and so more curious members, with the term also more apartments building. Because I think that those who have shared the photo and video materials, has been well-trained in what they hand out. So why not share the same joy to all, without putting lot of knives in the backs of those who want to add a penny for all those within the different apartments. for they are in fact fully aware that they will be visible to the outside corners of the world and that we are looking to ensure that their residents will live in free spirit. Love, peace and understanding to all of you.

I think it's just a kink of their new player because I don't have this problem, did you try using a different browser? Using Safari I had a weird bug when "using auto follow top cam" where the cam select menu would appear by itself after a couple hours and the cam would never change anymore. However I tried Firefox and did not have a problem. 

On the other hand I have less freezes than before and the image does not seem to lag as badly when there is too much movement. But the player seems to use more cpu than before especially in 2 or 4 view mode.

Maybe you should try to contact their support.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have been doing my morning exercises with Kristy for some time now, but there are few days when I can't help but just watch her. Today will be one of those days as she starts her  morning routines wearing just her little purple top and her Harry Potter panties. :heart:

I want to go see  Gryffindor for the magic it holds

Kristy does her yoga : 50 points for Gryffindor!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, mr1010 said:

There is absolutely no sense to rlc going after its subscribers, its premium members. Kill the goose that laid the golden egg!

I want to stay, but I already quit one voyeur site, VV. I can quit another!

I am not planning on leaving and I may write them a letter asking them to be smart business people and do the Napster model. Charge a bit for the pic posting and let us do it. I mean we are stealing their copywrited stream when we post pics after all.

There are not going after there subscribers. There are going after the people violate their copyright. ... And shall I tell you something. I think that is fine. ...  I know that this perspective makes me unpopular here. But i did not like that RLC is made bad here for something that is obviously going wrong in this forum.  CC seams to be mostly not about subscribers share nice moments to talk about them and have some fun, as i think it should be. It seams to be much more about leechers getting the content for free. That is why people get so angry with RLC about stuff like non free apartments or a missing full screen button. I think, It is not nice to get angry, if someone give you something for free, because you think he should provide you more and in better quality. ... This kind of thoughts should be restricted to those who actually pay. They need to find out if the price-performance ratio for RLC is still correct. All others can keep the mouth just once and enjoy the fact that RLC do not close in general for leechers (e.g. by a 30day test period in combination with card number validation or something similar).

There is a additional perspective i like to share. .... Have you ever thought that the work of this forum just destroy what we want to see? ...  For RLC it may be necessary to protect the rights of residents who have possibly only agreed to the streaming but not the storage and the publication in general public. If they see thier life in public, they could fall back to hide everything that they do not want to be seen public for years. ... We should consider this perspectiv of the residents and may also weight them much higher as the wishes of people who do not even pay. ... BTW, this could also be interresting for the casting. If RLC can show a working copyright protection system we migth see more people that are worth watching, because the group RLC can cast from could be bigger. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, MrBox said:

There are not going after there subscribers. There are going after the people violate their copyright. ... And shall I tell you something. I think that is fine. ...  I know that this perspective makes me unpopular here. But i did not like that RLC is made bad here for something that is obviously going wrong in this forum.  CC seams to be mostly not about subscribers share nice moments to talk about them and have some fun, as i think it should be. It seams to be much more about leechers getting the content for free. That is why people get so angry with RLC about stuff like non free apartments or a missing full screen button. I think, It is not nice to get angry, if someone give you something for free, because you think he should provide you more and in better quality. ... This kind of thoughts should be restricted to those who actually pay. They need to find out if the price-performance ratio for RLC is still correct. All others can keep the mouth just once and enjoy the fact that RLC do not close in general for leechers (e.g. by a 30day test period in combination with card number validation or something similar).

There is a additional perspective i like to share. .... Have you ever thought that the work of this forum just destroy what we want to see? ...  For RLC it may be necessary to protect the rights of residents who have possibly only agreed to the streaming but not the storage and the publication in general public. If they see thier life in public, they could fall back to hide everything that they do not want to be seen public for years. ... We should consider this perspectiv of the residents and may also weight them much higher as the wishes of people who do not even pay. ... BTW, this could also be interresting for the casting. If RLC can show a working copyright protection system we migth see more people that are worth watching, because the group RLC can cast from could be bigger. 

Mr. Box, yes we do violate their copyright (well, I don't since I don't record or post pics). But, it is not helping RLC to go after their subscribers.

There is a simple solution for RLC. Use the Apple ITunes model. Years back when ITunes was young, they used to use DRM licensing to keep people from listening to their music  even on more than one device of the same owner. What Apple did was to add a surcharge to every song and to remove the DRM obstacle from downloading music or transferring music. It was a brilliant business move. Now, people do not have to worry about a problem with transferring music or downloading on more than one device. And Apple made, and still makes a lot of money!

All RLC needs to do is to add a surcharge per month to subscribers and allow people to post pics or videos. They could even negotiate with groups like CC, RLCFAN and others. 

Another alternative is for rlc to come  up with a replay service ala Voyeur Villa. The service would cost so much a month. Then we don't even need to post.

The third thing is that we do have one solution that is available now. That is that non-freebies can post to our attachment center. But only CC subscribers can see them.

People, it is only $12 a year to be a member here at CC! And it is easy to join here. Then you can see whatever is posted to the Attachment Center.

I may contact RLC and make the above two suggestions to them. I can make them a lot of money and keep us all happy. I understand business and can write a business letter.

Let's stop eating ourselves up over this issue and try to get the situation to change if possible. In other words, be positive not negative. Don't quit rlc over this just yet!

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Mr. Box, yes we do violate their copyright (well, I don't since I don't record or post pics). But, it is not helping RLC to go after their subscribers.

There is a simple solution for RLC. Use the Apple ITunes model. Years back when ITunes was young, they used to use DRM licensing to keep people from listening to their music  even on more than one device of the same owner. What Apple did was to add a surcharge to every song and to remove the DRM obstacle from downloading music or transferring music. It was a brilliant business move. Now, people do not have to worry about a problem with transferring music or downloading on more than one device. And Apple made, and still makes a lot of money!

All RLC needs to do is to add a surcharge per month to subscribers and allow people to post pics or videos. They could even negotiate with groups like CC, RLCFAN and others. 

Another alternative is for rlc to come  up with a replay service ala Voyeur Villa. The service would cost so much a month. Then we don't even need to post.

The third thing is that we do have one solution that is available now. That is that non-freebies can post to our attachment center. But only CC subscribers can see them.

People, it is only $12 a year to be a member here at CC! And it is easy to join here. Then you can see whatever is posted to the Attachment Center.

I may contact RLC and make the above two suggestions to them. I can make them a lot of money and keep us all happy. I understand business and can write a business letter.

Let's stop eating ourselves up over this issue and try to get the situation to change if possible. In other words, be positive not negative. Don't quit rlc over this just yet!

The problem is 1010 that they already charge way to much money as it is for what they provide and yet you want to make it where it costs the customer more for something  they should already be providing in the first place.  I hope that RLC struggles to the point of failure because that is what they deserve after the way they have treated their customers!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, clivebb said:

the pictures thread is definitely dead,rlc have win the war with this new watermark,

They might have won the war but they're losing the battle!  They won't survive if they keep doing what they're doing!

• Upvote 1