Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

28 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

There is a big difference that I've noticed between Kamila and Kristy,,even though Kristy probably just got back from fucking her boyfriend,,she knew that we were probably a little sad that she was gone for so long,,so she came back and gave us a good show,to let us know that she hasn't forgotten about us,,(she took care of her fans),,with Kamila she went back to Coke Boy so there is no more show from her,,,she will go back to hiding while bating and not really showing anything anymore even while taking a shoer,,with Kristy she doesn't care either way,,she has never let her relationship with Fabio affect the way she is in front of the camera,,,this is just my opinion,,I would like to hear what you guys think,,Thank You::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

She :heart: us. We :heart::heart::heart: her.

That bath was a condensed version of everything great about Kristy :

• Before going in she did some stretching exercise just in front of cam 7. If she had already removed her thong my head would have exploded.
  • Then she sent a couple of voice messages to Kamila. She was adorable doing it. She was really excited and expressive, miming everything even though it was a voice message. And that smile!
  • Then her the touching started as she often does, however she lingered a little longer than usual.
  • Then while she was looking at her phone she started biting her lip and contorting her mouth ljust like when she's masturbating. Then of course, phone in horizontal position and the right hand came into action. She did it, no hiding, no green stuff, just in front of the camera. She had a good orgasm too.
  • For dessert we were treated to a great lotioning session. Great view of her amazing pussy.
  • Oh and she sang too.

:heart:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

• Before going in she did some stretching exercise just in front of cam 7. If she had already removed her thong my head would have exploded.
  • Then she sent a couple of voice messages to Kamila. She was adorable doing it. She was really excited and expressive, miming everything even though it was a voice message. And that smile!
  • Then her the touching started as she often does, however she lingered a little longer than usual.
  • Then while she was looking at her phone she started biting her lip and contorting her mouth ljust like when she's masturbating. Then of course, phone in horizontal position and the right hand came into action. She did it, no hiding, no green stuff, just in front of the camera. She had a good orgasm too.
  • For dessert we were treated to a great lotioning session. Great view of her amazing pussy.
  • Oh and she was sang too.

Great description! and the very sexy lingerie too

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

• Oh and she sang too.

Yes what eric said,,Mikey can verify,,,,Yes eric,,if she had did her exercise without her thong on,,Mikey would have past on to greener pastures :heart::heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

She has taken delivery of pizza, but wait until he wakes up. Am not sure but it seems like it is either a sofa in her room, or he is out on the balcony. I heard voices in place when she sneaked in and out the door to her room.

But the voice seemed deeper than her bf ... but it must be him ??

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She has taken delivery of pizza, but wait until he wakes up. Am not sure but it seems like it is either a sofa in her room, or he is out on the balcony. I heard voices in place when she sneaked in and out the door to her room.

But the voice seemed deeper than her bf ... but it must be him ??

Why do you keep on talking about the balcony Noldus,,,why would she have someone out on the balcony this entire time,,while she is in the apt by herself,,I don't understand why you keep on saying that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Why do you keep on talking about the balcony Noldus,,,why would she have someone out on the balcony this entire time,,while she is in the apt by herself,,I don't understand why you keep on saying that.

I saw her tiptoe out her room earlier too but it might be Kristy being Kristy. Also was this pizza delivery? There's a package on the coffe table.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Jeg så henne tærne ut hennes rom tidligere også, men det kan være Kristy være Kristy. Også var denne pizza levering? Det er en pakke på tabellen kaffe.

<div id="inner-editor"></div>

Because:
1) the first time she went into her room so shecarefully before she opened the door. and retrievedtelephone, etc. Closed the door when she went out.
2) the second time she tiptoed into the toe. Then I heard a man who spoke to her. she closed the doorgently behind him.
3) The door was closed again when she collectedclothing to cater for pizza bid (which now turns out to be a package .. Lol)

It could have been the work of people outside the 17th floor. But she usually never to close the door to her room when she is alone at home and not in the room ..

we'll see
  • Upvote 2

Yes it was the dress she ordered and tried on the other day,,that got delivered...not pizza.

And that would be odd for her to let someone sleep on the balcony,,when she has her bed right there.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yes it was the dress she ordered and tried on the other day,,that got delivered...not pizza.

And that would be odd for her to let someone sleep on the balcony,,when she has her bed right there.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

agree, but ...

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It is just mama there Noldus :heart: and she is going out again looking like a million bucks::)

Yes sometimes we have to wait for 100% proof before we write a comment,,because it can make this entire thread start to speculate about a balcony,,and who is out there,,just like the other day with whether Kristy had sex out there or not,,we know how this place operates,,so we have to be careful with guessing based on her behavior of tip toeing,,if we actually saw her walk into the apt with her bf or another guy then we would know for sure that someone was out there..so let's wait and see if someone comes in from the balcony first.

I am not saying that you didn't hear anything my friend Noldus,,because I trust you,,I just don't want you to be wrong on this one.:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm in the chatroom:biggrin:

• Upvote 4