Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Hey Thes, nice to see  you!

Nice accounting/business analysis. I could have done more but it was 2 am last night and I was tired.

Thanks for the info, pal.

Nice analysis? ... :huh: ... it's just nonsense

9 hours ago, Thestarider said:

... Also if you and do a trend analysis you will see that RLC subscription rate the US trending downward. ...

He confuses pageviews with subscriptions.  There do not need to be a direct relationship of both. A reduction of visitors (due to a different policy of free content or different behavior towards copyright violations) must not impact the subscriptions at all. It might even be the opposite, because some former leecher might pay now. 

... Three months ago when RLC began the campaign against the forums, the company valuation was almost 10 million, and  close to $9,500 a day in income, ...

I have some issues with how these sites present the valuation of a companies based solely on hits information, simple math shows at $10,000,000.00 in income equate to $27,624.00 a day in income. or in the case of the current stated 6,805.080.00 equate to actual income per day of $18,644.00 ...

Good for him that he has at least thought about it briefly. Why did he use the numbers then anyway? ... They are based on estimates (estimated hits) and the assumption of advertising revenue. RLC is not financed through advertising. ... All they income assumptions are useless. 

So here is the real challenge take 15 apartments and average cost basis for each apartment. Then take the cost basis of wages for each for the 15 couples or occupants. Then you can get  Idea of what the cost basis, just for the apartments and occupants monthly. @ $3000.00  .........$45.000 monthly................... but is probably closer to $5000.00 or more per apartment average including expenses for maintaining the apartments and utilities. now I would estimate the actual cost to be around  $60.000 to $70.000 a month for the apartments and wages for the occupants. This is about $850,000.00 annually. So let us think about this for just a second or two. that is what most business would consider inventory on hand. This does not include any Business activities or the associated cost of owning, operating, and running a business. i.e. server space and equipment costs, employees and wages, taxes........... ect. ect, ect.

Again. Just assumptions and much text without any proper information at all. ... Clear is only one. The whole page costs a lot of money. ... That is probably the reason why they can not give everything away for free. 

... This why I say that these numbers are US only. ...

Again. The number is based on expected ads revenue that are based on the assumptions about the number of page visits. No meaningful information.

Ultimately, he compares extremely weak assumptions with false values. That's not nice but stupid.

Just now, MrBox said:

Nice analysis? ... :huh: ... it's just nonsense

He confuses pageviews with subscriptions.  There do not need to be a direct relationship of both. A reduction of visitors (due to a different policy of free content or different behavior towards copyright violations) must not impact the subscriptions at all. It might even be the opposite, because some former leecher might pay now. 

Good for him that he has at least thought about it briefly. Why did he use the numbers then anyway? ... They are based on estimates (estimated hits) and the assumption of advertising revenue. RLC is not financed through advertising. ... All they income assumptions are useless. 

Again. Just assumptions and much text without any proper information at all. ... Clear is only one. The whole page costs a lot of money. ... That is probably the reason why they can not give everything away for free. 

Again. The number is based on expected ads revenue that are based on the assumptions about the number of page visits. No meaningful information.

Ultimately, he compares extremely weak assumptions with false values. That's not nice but stupid.

C'mon, Mr. Box!

For me I have wants and expectations. I want to see the tenants interact with each other, their friends and their bf/gf. None of the tenants are obligated to me whatsoever.

I expect that since I pay RLC has to provide a apt where there is presence at the very least. The Kam and Kris apt has been flat out empty way too much.

Not much presence from either one of them and they barely interact at the apt. That is my issue. I cant force anything other than to cancel which I did. If it gets better I will make a decision. I have two months left anyway. Thanks for your review page 1010

• Upvote 2

Just now, Thestarider said:

Nice to see your arrogant ass again Box, you really want to star war with with me ???

Anything not in your opinion seams arrogant for you. ... Did you also can consider arguments?