Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos May 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎17 at 9:13 PM, Folken said:

Kristy having a rub in the tub a few days ago

its a large file because i wanted to keep as much quality as i could on a zoomed in frame. Let me know if the video works for you guys

This worked well, thank you.

Kristy´s "coreography" is very simple, two fingers inside almost all the time, very silent and not much moving, if you compare to Leora, who puts one finger inside every now and then, but mainly rubs her clit, moans and wriggles half of the time. The other girls are somewhere between these two. I hope we will see Kristy do this on her bed also one day.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

This worked well, thank you.

Kristy´s "coreography" is very simple, two fingers inside almost all the time, very silent and not much moving, if you compare to Leora, who puts one finger inside every now and then, but mainly rubs her clit, moans and wriggles half of the time. The other girls are somewhere between these two. I hope we will see Kristy do this on her bed also one day.

She likely has 2 fingers deep while she's in bed as well. Only thing is she hides under the covers so we can't see it.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎17 at 9:13 PM, Folken said:

Kristy having a rub in the tub a few days ago

its a large file because i wanted to keep as much quality as i could on a zoomed in frame. Let me know if the video works for you guys

Simply amazing! This is very erotic, thank you Kristy, thank you :shy::heart:

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎19 at 10:04 PM, playa999uk said:

K & K nyter intim fransk kissing

Thank you very, very much!! WOW this I have been waiting for over a year !!

• Upvote 5

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎19 at 10:04 PM, playa999uk said:

K&K enjoying intimate French kissing

Yes - Thank you for posting what some of us did not see!  Taking the time to record and share this has made many people here happy and even though you did not have to do this you should be commended for your effort at a time when no one seems to be posting pics or videos.  Very Good!!

• Upvote 4

I have to chime in here.....thank you very much playa...you are the light that keeps shining in this forum!!   That is a moment that will probably never be repeated, but none the less.....it was one of the most sensual, caring moments that I've ever seen on RLC!   Those two girls deserve each other......that was a total fantasy come true!!  Thank you very much.....you made my life complete by providing such a hot moment in time!!   Those two girls should love nobody else but themselves!!!

• Upvote 5