Anezka & Karel ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Bad day. ... I thought things are looking up with RLC. ... Now also A&K had started to turtle up (use the bed cover) to hide there sex. ... :(

Totally unexpected, since they actually were very open so far. Very disappointing, again. I start to hate this apartment. :(

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Bad day. ... I thought things are looking up with RLC. ... Now also A&K had started to turtle up (use the bed cover) to hide there sex. ... :(

Totally unexpected, since they actually were very open so far. Very disappointing, again. I start to hate this apartment. :(

agree mr box,just another fail in this appartment,the other day they fuck in living room on free cams all naked and now nothing exept rarely sex under cover with panties on for aneska,we have another dasha/demid here

super boring,this appartment is cursed

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

agree mr box,just another fail in this appartment,the other day they fuck in living room on free cams all naked and now nothing exept rarely sex under cover with panties on for aneska,we have another dasha/demid here

super boring,this appartment is cursed

I still like this couple a lot and (before this new adjust) i would rate them in the TOP 3 of all apartments (with N&B and S&H). 

But I hate when the residents hide form the cameras, because this is what this is all about. There are cameras to give a view and not to look some turtle. ... This is so disappointing. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I still like this couple a lot and (before this new adjust) i would rate them in the TOP 3 of all apartments (with N&B and S&H). 

But I hate when the residents hide form the cameras, because this is what this is all about. There are cameras to give a view and not to look some turtle. ... This is so disappointing. 

they take the same direction of dasha/demid,that was good the first month and after they have change comportment and hiding the sex under cover all the time,

i stop here with this couple and very soon with rlc,im tired with that

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, MrBox said:

It isn't real if they hide it Mr. Box. They are a couple apt. Different with vika and her bf, he is a guest not a participant in the project.

omg this is hilarious! they're both in the bath, Anezka with the shower head in her hand and Karel is singing over and over in english: "I'm eating pasta, this is very good, shower me nicely!!" 

39 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

omg this is hilarious! they're both in the bath, Anezka with the shower head in her hand and Karel is singing over and over in english: "I'm eating pasta, this is very good, shower me nicely!!" 

LOL - sounds like somebody else has been having trouble with online translators :sick:

1 hour ago, Robbo56 said:

LOL - sounds like somebody else has been having trouble with online translators :sick:

I'm not sure what mean Robbo. Manzarek description is exact. Karel was eating pasta in the bathtub and Anezka was showering him while he was singing "shower me nicely. I'm eating pasta" to the tune of Killing Me Softly. It was pretty fun.

• Upvote 2