guests tonight

Guest watcher

Q. Why would a guy finger fuck a hot chick???  Ans: Cos he didn't have a dick on him at the time dude!!!

Doesn't sound like you are very experienced, my friend.

Have you ever brought a woman to an orgasm?

Well excuse me..but where I come from, if you want to give pleasure to a woman, you put your COCK inside her, NOT your finger. And that's experience buddy.!!!!    8)

Q. Why would a guy finger fuck a hot chick???  Ans: Cos he didn't have a dick on him at the time dude!!!

Well excuse me..but where I come from, if you want to give pleasure to a woman, you put your COCK inside her, NOT your finger. And that's experience buddy.!!!!    8)

LOL!!

Perhaps Ana and Danna could teach you a thing or two, eh?  I mean, those two probably have the most...and the best...sex out of all the couples and, guess what, there's not one cock between them.  But heck, they manage using dildos, fingers, tongues, lips...they've even come just from rubbing their own pussies together.

Seems to me that if all you know to do is stick your cock in them and bang away...your women are being a bit short changed.

LOL!!

Perhaps Ana and Danna could teach you a thing or two, eh?  I mean, those two probably have the most...and the best...sex out of all the couples and, guess what, there's not one cock between them.  But heck, they manage using dildos, fingers, tongues, lips...they've even come just from rubbing their own pussies together.

Seems to me that if all you know to do is stick your cock in them and bang away...your women are being a bit short changed.

LOL indeed.... just listen to yourself dude!!! Captain of the Cockless Four!!

LOL!!

LOL indeed.... just listen to yourself dude!!! Captain of the Cockless Four!!

Whoops!!

There goes this little conversation...flushed right down the toilet...since you have nothing left but to call me names.