Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

rlc propose around 2 new appartments per year,if they continue in the same logic,in 10 years we will have 20 new appartments so 16 actual appartments+20 new= 36 :rolleyes: it's just a speculation.

i have no doubt rlc will be here in 10 years for the reason i have give before and there is too many guys are addict with this site and can't stop to pay for that every month,there is just to read camcaps for understand that.

how many years rlc is already online? 4-5 years? and we have already 16 appartments,the progress was fast

I believe they started toward the end of 2012 in the Month of November.  There are 30 Apartments in the Archives plus the 16 that are currently active. 46 Apartments in 3 Years & 8 Months.  Lots of Turnovers.

Leora & Paul and Maya & Stepan have been there 3 years. I don't expect them to stay forever.  One of those couples will likely hit the Archives within another year.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora & Paul and Maya & Stepan have been there 3 years. I don't expect them to stay forever.  One of those couples will likely hit the Archives within another year.

probably maya/stepan but i see leora/paul stay a long time again here,leora have too many fan and rlc know that,

if rlc take the decision to replace leora/paul by new couple,i give maximum one year before rlc close the door,

rlc work with only 2 or 3 appartments (leora,barcelona appart and kk),if you kick out this three apparts,you can be sure 80% of the rlc members will stop pay directly,

the balance of this site is very fragile i think

11 minutes ago, clivebb said:

probably maya/stepan but i see leora/paul stay a long time again here,leora have too many fan and rlc know that,

if rlc take the decision to replace leora/paul by new couple,i give maximum one year before rlc close the door,

rlc work with only 2 or 3 appartments (leora,barcelona appart and kk),if you kick out this three apparts,you can be sure 80% of the rlc members will stop pay directly,

the balance of this site is very fragile i think

I don't think RLC will tell anyone they have to leave.  The couples basically leave on their own accord.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think RLC will tell anyone they have to leave.  The couples basically leave on their own accord.

yes i think too exept when the tenants are violent like yarik or hidding too much like chloe/joshua,rlc take the decision to kick them out

Just now, clivebb said:

yes i think too exept when the tenants are violent like yarik or hidding to much like chloe/joshua,rlc take the decision to kick them out

Yarik was one of those exceptions where they needed to make a decision fast. I don't think RLC has no screening process when they accept Tenants into their Project.  The Money is more important to them than worrying about some Psychopathic Maniac.

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Yarik was one of those exceptions where they needed to make a decision fast. I don't think RLC has no screening process when they accept Tenants into their Project.  The Money is more important to them than worrying about some Psychopathic Maniac.

So if an couple hides all the time and it's already an usual thing on them,talking about Dasha and demid,shouldn't rlc do something?Its extremely desrespecting to rlc clients what this couple does..and in the last months even got worst..I not lying if I say the are hidding 50% and not 50%..this type of couples should leave,same as "nule"couples like v&t etc.

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So if an couple hides all the time and it's already an usual thing on them,talking about Dasha and demid,shouldn't rlc do something?Its extremely desrespecting to rlc clients what this couple does..and in the last months even got worst..I not lying if I say the are hidding 50% and not 50%..this type of couples should leave,same as "nule"couples like v&t etc.

i agree,i don't understand why dasha/demid are always here maybe because they have the role of recruiters for rlc,many dasha friends are or was in rlc appartments(polina/egor,nelly/bogdan,masha/sasha,diana/efim,taya/yarik) it's maybe a reason for why they are always here even demid spend his time for hiding the sex.

if they hiding but on the cams ,i don't think it's a problem for rlc but when they start hiding without camera like chloe/joshua for go in dead angle or in toilet for doing sex or take shower outside for chloe,rlc wait many members complain about that for start move just a little.

for many rlc appartments,it's more hidemylife than reallifecam

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, clivebb said:

Sí, creo que también exepto cuando los inquilinos son violentos como Yarik o esconderse demasiado a Chloe / Joshua, RLC tomar la decisión de sacarlos

Entonces a que esperan par echar a esta penosa pareja Vanessa-Thomas

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, botika216 said:

Entonces a que esperan par echar a esta penosa pareja Vanessa-Thomas

Esta pareja Es lastimosa!now even their parents are acting just like them..the first time we seen them..they act naturally and had sex..now they are in the apartment for an couple of days..and nothing..they go out for ages..return..and do nothing..just like their precious kids...rlc put v&t out they don't act naturally neither contribute with nothing at all.

when a customer is not satisfied by a product or something he have buyed,he stop buying this product and go try another one,this is what i do now.

for vanessa/thomas it's just another couple have understand the business of this site,take the free appartment and the money every month but hiding the sex or doing nothing on cams but outside,these tenants do not care if there is guys pay for see them,the important for them is just take the money !

it's just the fault of rlc to present again and again this all bad casting,i don't know when the tenants accept to join rlc they know there is cameras ! if they are not ok with the cameras for doing reallife (include sex),they have to leave and return in mother's house. 

• Upvote 1