Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

do not know what has happened, or if something has happened .. but Vanessa packs her bags ...

she don't pack all,just one or two bags,i think they will leave again for all the week-end or more

43 minutes ago, clivebb said:

she don't pack all,just one or two bags,i think they will leave again for all the week-end or more

This was not the mood someone has just before a weekend trip. They also had an argument just before she started packing. It seams to be very likely that is is already the end of this couple. 

Fine. ... They would had leave this place anyway in the next few weeks. .. So they wasted not so much time and RLC can try to find other people. ... Slowly I get used to this revolving door casting of RLC. ... ;) .... As long as they occasionally have success (like with A&K). 

39 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The weekend trip is over.  They have returned and look fine. These  weekend trips can't keep happening every weekend though

it's sure if they leave every week-end,that will be not super interesting,they can doing sex every week-end in other places(family,friends) and continue doing nothing or hidding under cover during the week here,

On 5/6/2016 at 10:58 AM, MrBox said:

e. ... Slowly I get used to this revolving door casting of RLC. ... ;) .... As long as they occasionally have success (like with A&K). 

A&K is a success??  Am I missing something in that apartment? :huh:

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

A&K is a success??  Am I missing something in that apartment? :huh:

I like A&K. There are nice people, good looking, very sympathetic, very open. Sure there seams to have some issue, too. But seams also be able to work them out ... This is what the "Real Life" is about. 

Seriously. The only thing missing there are some guest from time to time. Than they would even catch up with N&B. Now, I rate them at position 3 of the best couples in RLC. 

• Upvote 1