Scars, scratches and bruising

9 minutes ago, Solembum said:

I scratch the hell out of myself when I sleep...Hopefully shes just an active Lady.

She has had some wicked looking thing just below her knee when she moved in and it still hasn't healed over after a Month.

I don't know anything about the girl but since she has been in this Apartment she has had many bruises. Don't know if she's any easy bruiser or suffering abuse somewhere along the line.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Leoralover29 said:

Looks like she has some brand new cuts on both her arm and leg..this looks to me to be something selfinflickted with a blade of some kind.

Hopefully I'm wrong, girls that cut themselves is generally in a bad state of mind.

Suffering abuse from somewhere along the line.

• Upvote 1

oui, je me suis demandé dès son arrivée, quelle activité pouvait faire de telles marques au niveau des jambes?!!! je n'ai toujours pas trouvé, sauf des séances de bondage ou BDSM!!!!

yes, I wondered on his arrival, what activity could make such marks in the legs? !!! I still have not found, except sessions bondage or BDSM !!!!:confused:

• Upvote 1

On 14/05/2016 at 3:20 AM, StnCld316 said:

Suffering abuse from somewhere along the line.

I think you are right,I believe that it looks like something called 'self harming' which is a psychological/emotional problem

On 01/05/2016 at 4:25 PM, Solembum said:

Wazup with this lil Ladys scars and war wounds. I work with animal for  a living, 20 plus years now and She has me beat. Self inflicted? Hope not!

Doubt whether it's the little cat, which seems a little darling.

Possibly self harming?

6 hours ago, ships diver said:

Doubt whether it's the little cat, which seems a little darling.

Possibly self harming?

Whatever is happening to her seems to be done outside the Apartment. Seems to be an abuse of some kind.

Her man doesn't seem to be overly worried about it. By the looks of the wounds I would say it's self inflicted.

The girl does cry a lot so she definitely has issues about something. Whether it be Psychological or Mental she definitely needs Counselling Help.

• Upvote 2

Wow...that's some diagnosis for someone you've never even met Dr.  You have no idea how she gets her bruises.  These kind of assumptions are harmful.  You wouldn't say it to her face, so why is it okay on here.

I

• Upvote 1

Yes I noticed those marks but I have no idea of the origin. Don't really seem commensurate with a BSDM session to me from what I know about them, just because of their position. There are lot of girls who self harm (and indeed I know one) and also those who enjoy (or have a need) to be harmed. The problem is that otherwise these people function very normally and you would not know their secret unless they told you. Often the 2 groups overlap. I have had a relationship with someone who did like to be spanked and more really hard and in the end I just could not continue with it. I enjoyed the spanking but what they wanted was too much and I certainly would not be interested in causing a wound.

However there could well be an innocent explanation. If you are a clumsy person, like me, that kind of injury is not uncommon and entirely accidental. I've found quite deep scratches on my arm without remembering them happening.

• Upvote 4