The Italian Funeral 

Nick

The Italian Funeral 

A Jewish man was leaving a convenience store with his espresso when he noticed a most unusual Italian funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary Italian man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking in single file.

The Jewish man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the Italian walking the dog and said: "I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My wife's."

“What happened to her?"

"She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."

He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"
My mother-in-lawShe came to help my wife and the dog turned on her and killed her also.

A very poignant and touching moment of Jewish and Italian brotherhood and silence passed between the two men. The Jewish man then asked "Can I borrow the dog?"
The Italian man replied, "Get in the line”.
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Nick. I hope you don't mind, but I had to copy and paste this one in a forum I run. Being Italian, I'm still laughing.

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!

You can do anything you want my friend :-) my best friend is Italian his name Tumasella we were in the Army together