Under Maintenance

Carla and Mario have had fights before where RLC stopped the cams, but I'm sure they will have had enough at some point and throw them out. Broken furniture (even though it may be cheap) certainly speeds up that process. I suppose it depends on if they have another couple ready to move in, or if they think the other apartments are enough.

I believe RLC is re-thinking the apartment. If Carla actually did leave, they have to replace them with a new couple, and they probably aren't ready for that. The broken table, I'm sure, is a minor inconvenience.

• Upvote 1

I didn't see exactly how it happened but it would take some force to break the glass. When Isabel lived there she stood on it one day to reach something and it never broke.

The last spot Mario was at when it went Under Maintenance he was naked in the bathtub when it went off the air.

• Upvote 1

Its time for a major spring clean-up

Paul, Stepan, Mario, Demid, Lev, Daniel, Nina & Kira Sabrina..  Time to kiss all of them goodbye.  We have seen more than enough of those people.

Bring fresh skin

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, BenCoudon said:

Its time for a major spring clean-up

Paul, Stepan, Mario, Demid, Lev, Daniel, Nina & Kira Sabrina..  Time to kiss all of them goodbye.  We have seen more than enough of those people.

Bring fresh skin

I wish I could give you multiple Reps.....you are 100% correct!

• Upvote 2