Alina & Anton - Pictures

Guest JoJoGunne1

Anton building a desktop computer.

Yeah, that should do wonders for their relationship.

(that reminds me...I have a new SSD to install in MY computer)

(Attachment Purged)

Guest JoJoGunne1

Yeah

This is going to work out great, eh?

/sarcasm

One-thirty in the morning and Alina is in the kitchen while Anton and his buddy are in the bedroom playing computer games.  Now she can't even change clothes in her own bedroom anymore.

(Attachment Purged)

Guest JoJoGunne1

Now Alina is banished to sleeping on the living room couch because that abusive Anton took over the bedroom with his new computer.

She REALLY needs to leave that idiot.

(Attachment Purged)

Guest JoJoGunne1

Alina and Anton having wake-up sex today.  Mostly under blankets.  Poor Alina...she didn't have orgasm.  Anton pulled out and came on her butt.

(Attachment Purged)

Guest JoJoGunne1

Anton is not around tonight.  Alina has one of her girlfriends visiting.  I've seen this girl before and I've seen her take a bath.  Maybe we'll get to see her do that again.

(Attachment Purged)

Guest JoJoGunne1

Alina is putting those strange things in the bathwater.  The last time I saw that, it made the water look like something from a sewer and both Alina and Anton took a bath together in it.  Maybe they'll do it again.

(Attachment Purged)

Alina's fat friend is taking a bath at 0500hrs - this is after much fooling about and cuddling between Alina and Anton on the sofa.  I'm not really sure when fat friend appeared on the scene tbh.

(Attachment Purged)