Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

The HD quality sucks big time...    When it's not in full screen it's extremely fuzy, when it's full screen it's a bit pixelated but the moment some movement happens the whole image gets extremely pixelated.

may be they are thinking putting them in a different apartment would makes them more interesting. they should put all 8 people in this apartment and call it premium because we already bored of them any way in the other apartment.

• Upvote 2

If Ivo&Soya are the new residents in Tula and not only prelimenarily, then this is the biggest joke of VV up to now. I am impressed to find always a higher level of "faux pas"..

..and the next joke from VV - not from me - will be David&Nelly in Sofia. Trust me....

Edited by spielo
to add
  • Upvote 2

i think VV team is composed of only a few people (Ivo and Petra included) so they need more and more resources and people to elevate this site to something professional

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rhdem said:

i think VV team is composed of only a few people (Ivo and Petra included) so they need more and more resources and people to elevate this site to something professional

Think the old dude is also part of the team.  And I agree, they need more people (behind the scenes) and resources.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, spielo said:

If Ivo&Soya are the new residents in Tula and not only prelimenarily, then this is the biggest joke of VV up to now. I am impressed to find always a higher level of "faux pas"..

..and the next joke from VV - not from me - will be David&Nelly in Sofia. Trust me....

Funny you should mention David & Nelly. The new newsletter VV has been sending out says they are going on vacation this week. So if they move into the other new apartment you will be paying premium for an empty apartment week one.

My VV  subscription is up at the end of the week. I was going to re-up but so far I'm not seeing anything that makes me want to re-join. 

Just did a quick check on Kinetik Data Solutions Ltd. (which is the company behind Voyeur-Villa) and it's a pretty young company, only founded in October 2014.  There are 4 owners.  The value of the company is 1.000 GBP