Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

tumblr_mwunq74TGr1sp8qt3o1_500.gif.1fc550bcbabd2fe5e7b16ae75cf064c8.gif

Classic rock, psychedelic rock - I like to dig up the old music and see what I can get influenced by and I always wanted to tell the story of how Pearl Jam is the story of lightning striking twice. As well as being the flip side of the classic rock tale where great promise ends in tragedy. This is where tragedy begins great promise. Though I listen and respect other forms of Music, my everyday music is classic rock. It's what I relate to the most. It reminds me of my Dad and where my heart is.

FYI: A few of the videos are not great quality. I enhanced the videos the best I can and of course, created it in my own image. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3Op6JCAcHereobMZsCv1x3BQn8ebIRq/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

tumblr_mwunq74TGr1sp8qt3o1_500.gif.1fc550bcbabd2fe5e7b16ae75cf064c8.gif

Classic rock, psychedelic rock - I like to dig up the old music and see what I can get influenced by and I always wanted to tell the story of how Pearl Jam is the story of lightning striking twice. As well as being the flip side of the classic rock tale where great promise ends in tragedy. This is where tragedy begins great promise. Though I listen and respect other forms of Music, my everyday music is classic rock. It's what I relate to the most. It reminds me of my Dad and where my heart is.

FYI: A few of the videos are not great quality. I enhanced the videos the best I can and of course, created it in my own image. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3Op6JCAcHereobMZsCv1x3BQn8ebIRq/view?usp=sharing

Joey your video is the best one on the JUKE BOX thread

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Joey your video is the best one on the JUKE BOX thread

iStock_000001860071Small_large.jpg.d82cb67313dec55d298bbc6672b519bf.jpg

Videos yes! Songs, not even close. Too many here have good taste in music. This thread is nothing but great memories for anyone who wishes it... I listen to these songs when I'm in a lustful mood. Mostly Led Zepplin.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's funny Joey mentioned psychedelic rock a few posts ago because I am about to post 2 great records which epitomise the late 80s psychedelic Manchester scene known as Madchester based around the much raided legendary club "The Hacienda". The overarching theme was dance. There were many genres of music around that period in Manchester but these were the sounds most closely associated with the city.

First the Happy Mondays featuring singer Shaun Ryder (who "starred" with Danny Dyer in GTA San Andreas) and dancer Bez.

Oh the irony that it says "London Recording".

• Like 1