Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

and one more

They did object to the fact I think they were under represented at the London Olympic Closing ceremony compared to other opposites.

Little bit of politics coming up.

Quite frankly the closing ceremony was a disgrace. Whereas Danny Boyle's opening ceremony had been in parts little short of a masterpiece, the closing ceremony seemed nothing short of a celebration of gay culture with the possible nadir when Victoria Beckham was put forward as a fashion design icon ... I mean we'd already had the Spice Girls which was fair enough, fairly talentless but did represent a global phenomenon for a few years. Also George Michael was allowed to do set during which instead of playing classic hits he plugged his own records. Not everything was gay but it felt that way which is probably why they were a little miffed being as Neil Tennant saw it, the pinnacle.

I had a poster of the unique genius Kate Bush on my door but my real early 80s crush was popster Kim Wilde ... who now does gardening programmes! These are only in because I fancied her. I am not claiming any artistic merit whatsoever.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Watching the video in my shower. I actually thought it was Jimmy biting on his Guitar.. lol Thanks :cool: 

I've seen Sigur Ros twice, well technically Jonsi once, but still. Probably the best conceet I have even felt. Yes, you don't listen to a Sight Ros concert you feel it. Love them! Haven't listened to their new stuff as much though. 

• Like 2