Is the cat now left alone for 14 days?

3 hours ago, Pringle1 said:

A Very Nice young blonde!!!    She can stay there....

Sh1t I missed that! My bad.

3 hours ago, clivebb said:

ok,good news,i'm not sure if some members had not contacted rlc support for signaled the situation,the blonde come today for take the cat,

well the cat is safe now but i don't change my opinion with this couple,they are just super weird and immature,my opinion

I agree about them and am also happy about the cat, I detected some impatience about the subject from one or two people though , but then it is a F.O.R.U.M and all reasonable opinions should be respected .

3 hours ago, hunter99 said:

I rhink she left with the cat in a transport box??

Really nice to know about the cat, pity I missed the bonde though, maybe she will be back?

There are only 2 apartments, which treat their cats correctly: Maya & Stepan and Nina & Kira. Carina & Sabrina are not bad, too. Dasha & Demid could do much better. Their cat is really cute. Of course I like the black cat of Anezka & Karel, too! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

There are only 2 apartments, which treat their cats correctly: Maya & Stepan and Nina & Kira. Carina & Sabrina are not bad, too. Dasha & Demid could do much better. Their cat is really cute. Of course I like the black cat of Anezka & Karel, too! 

Catmaster, I agree with this too.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone seen, If the catsitter came in or not?

Update...someone has been in and fed the cat today , can't see who it is, but nice to see that the cat isn't being totally neglected..

I see that the cat has been left alone AGAIN for two days ...It's food and water bowls in the hall have been empty for ages..These two have left the place like a pigsty...Not a good situation at all if they can't look after the animal they shouldn't have one. ......

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 4:45 PM, Catmaster said:

Yes, indeed, ships diver! Please let's keep our eyes on it. 

Regarding the cat , is it me or is there a high pitched 'beeping' noise in the hall of this apartment? If so it must be torture for the cat's hearing seeing as they are away again.

I emailed rlc yesterday but they haven't replied.

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 0:59 PM, Catmaster said:

From former pet problems on RLC we know, RLC reacts, if many viewers complain massively enough. Thanks Ships Diver!

I have emailed rlc .

The apartment must absolutely stench.

They have been away for about a week and I don't think the cat has been fed since Thursday, I saw it on the bed this morning looking very pathetic.

It's two  white dishes are in the hall and have looked empty for a couple of days

The toilet tray must stink along with the crap heap that is every room in the apartment, including unwashed plates, cups glasses and other shit lying everywhere.

These two just upped and walked out leaving the place like a pigsty and the cat to fend for itself, it can't even wander from the rooms as the living room and guest room doors are closed.  

I wait for a reply from rlc.

They answered about the high pitched beeping noise in the hall and said that it is a camera and that the cat cannot hear it..I hope.

3 hours ago, ships diver said:

I have emailed rlc .

The apartment must absolutely stench.

They have been away for about a week and I don't think the cat has been fed since Thursday, I saw it on the bed this morning looking very pathetic.

It's two  white dishes are in the hall and have looked empty for a couple of days

The toilet tray must stink along with the crap heap that is every room in the apartment, including unwashed plates, cups glasses and other shit lying everywhere.

These two just upped and walked out leaving the place like a pigsty and the cat to fend for itself, it can't even wander from the rooms as the living room and guest room doors are closed.  

I wait for a reply from rlc.

They answered about the high pitched beeping noise in the hall and said that it is a camera and that the cat cannot hear it..I hope.

it seems that someone is now home, but all he did was put catfood into the dirty dish