Stesha and Marco

3 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

This apartment hidden to only paid members ?  I don't see it listed...

Apparently so far - someone said there are free cams in a couple of rooms but nothing is populating on the preview panel yet so it may not be fully implemented yet.

Edit: actually 1 living room and a kitchen cam are green on my cam list so that would indicate they will be free.

• Upvote 1

wtf,this camera 10 in bedroom is really to far to the bed(only two cams in bedroom),same with the two cameras in living room,too far to the couch,

the only good point i see for now it's this camera in sauna.one good camera in bathroom and one good in bedroom,

last point it's again premium appartment,how many time rlc have not add a standard appartment? maybe more than one year now

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

wtf,this camera 10 in bedroom is really to far to the bed(only two cams in bedroom),same with the two cameras in living room,too far to the couch,

the only good point i see for now it's this camera in sauna.one good camera in bathroom and one good in bedroom,

last point it's again premium appartment,how many time rlc have not add a standard appartment? maybe more than one year now

I think it is great we have a new apartment.  I just use my zoom feature on my Mac which helps a little with the further cams.  It seems the larger apartments will have some more distance than the smaller ones.  At least they gave is 13 cams to look through.

• Upvote 1

Just now, albacore said:

I think it is great we have a new apartment.  I just use my zoom feature on my Mac which helps a little with the further cams.  It seems the larger apartments will have some more distance than the smaller ones.  At least they gave is 13 cams to look through.

more far the cams are and more we loose on cameras quality,we will see very bad with this cam 10 in bedroom,it's my first impression,

i'm just a little dissapointed to have again only 2 cams in bedroom,the dasha'bedroom have 4 cameras and it's standard appartment,not many logic for me

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, clivebb said:

the guy is here,probably again a russian couple,it's not this time we will have a couple speak english

Unfortunately they will never have an English speaking couple on RLC.  I truly believe the reason to be that there will be no English speaking apartments is because of what the tenants do outside the apartment possibly being overheard.   What is said in the apartments is for entertainment purposes only and not even close to their real lives....naturally.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately they will never have an English speaking couple on RLC.  I truly believe the reason to be that there will be no English speaking apartments is because of what the tenants do outside the apartment possibly being overheard.   What is said in the apartments is for entertainment purposes only and not even close to their real lives....naturally.

yes i agree,rlc don't want the members understand what are they talking about,it's more comfortable for rlc,

rlc keep the same direction,if i'm honest i'm really not exciting by this new appartment,the girl is propably very nice but i don't know....i'm probably tired with rlc now,

i wait my membership finish and i will stay with free cams,that will be sufficient for me now with this site,i prefer voyeur-villa now

• Upvote 2