Désirée and Raoul

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

There’s activities in this apartment? Coulda fooled me

let me re-phrase my previous post

"we can use this topic to post comments just in case there is any activity in this apartment" 😏  

30 minutes ago, happyone said:

let me re-phrase my previous post

"we can use this topic to post comments just in case there is any activity in this apartment" 😏  

Yeah check back in 3 years and this might be the last post😀 

• 7 months later...

Tonight the living room was visible for a glimpse via preview. I clicked on it. A barely dressed Spanish looking girl was lying on the sofa. I switched to another apartment and tried to get back to the apartment. it was unavailable. There wasn't the name of the apartment listed either at any time. Maybe a new couple will be online soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 6:37 PM, Catmaster said:

Tonight the living room was visible for a glimpse via preview. I clicked on it. A barely dressed Spanish looking girl was lying on the sofa. I switched to another apartment and tried to get back to the apartment. it was unavailable. There wasn't the name of the apartment listed either at any time. Maybe a new couple will be online soon. 

Interesting! Thanks for the info. Maybe it was a technical bug, it happened with B4 too, it came online for a minute, but that was only like an hour or so, before it came online for real. It has been a while now, so I hope it reopens soon.

• Like 1