Wives & Girlfriends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the winner wasn't deserve to win. He upload 2 pics with few up votes on them while users like: t60185 or Thestarider have uploaded more with better quality and more positive reactions on them. It seems that he gets the prize just cause he were commenting a lot that he want a premium membership.

Hope this month things change.

On 10/5/2016 at 5:58 AM, erugok said:

I think the winner wasn't deserve to win. He upload 2 pics with few up votes on them while users like: t60185 or Thestarider have uploaded more with better quality and more positive reactions on them. It seems that he gets the prize just cause he were commenting a lot that he want a premium membership.

Hope this month things change.

It's OK you feel this way. I have been on this board almost three years. I will happily have Admin transfer my membership if possible.  

Admin,  if it would make everyone happy and you can, transfer my membership to Chiller if he doesn't have one.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Linked said:

It's OK you feel this way. I have been on this board almost three years. I will happily have Admin transfer my membership if possible.  

Admin,  if it would make everyone happy and you can, transfer my membership to Chiller if he doesn't have one.  

While I feel there is a certain amount of sour grapes going on here and I appreciate the gesture Linked, I feel that you won that fair and square and I would like to know that should I win the free membership it was also fair and square.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiller.Aquarium said:

While I feel there is a certain amount of sour grapes going on here and I appreciate the gesture Linked, I feel that you won that fair and square and I would like to know that should I win the free membership it was also fair and square.

With your contributions, you definitely deserve one. Nudity of the day is my favorite thread, lol.  I don't know what the problem was/is, but if this would fix it I am all happy to do that for you LOL

15 hours ago, Linked said:

Man, I didn't expect this response. I'm sorry if I sounded somewhat rude. I know that you got the Premium membership cause you got a huge historial and contributions here, I mean, I think you deserve one, but maybe this contest wasn't the best way for the admin to show you gratitude for your years of services to Camcaps. 

One more time, I'm sorry, for my rude comment.
You are a nice guy, Mr. Linked :)

• Upvote 1

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin unfeatured and locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...