Cam Girls

29 minutes ago, itsme said:

Ah yes this young lass is Jaqlynn AKA Dustghost AKA PrincessDust AKA AngelDustbaby.

Her tumblr is Satanslittleangelbaby and her sisters tumblr is daddiesgirl6688846. Only reason I point out her sisters tumblr is because she looks exactly like her and she also does cam stuff. Oddly the sisters support each other by talking about how hot each other are and getting off to each others vids on their tumblr.

Anyway Jaqlynn regularly cams on Myfreecams under any of the names above.

Her ex-bf got her hooked on inhalants with her favorite being dust cleaner. Hence the title "Dust" in all her names. She would cam regularlay looking like she just crawled out from behind a dumpster with greasy hair and obviously not having showered in weeks. She would proudly state that she was homeless and talked about digging through dumpsters to find food because she refused to get a job. She was very anti-government and would cam in front of an upside down American flag (For all you non-americans that is a sign of duress in our country. I think it's a universal sign all over the world but I wanted to point it out just in case. Basically its just really offensive and the only people who really do it are anti-establishment Hippy people) and would end every single cam show with "Hail Satan." Also she was a total asshole. Like 100% not worth even joining her room even with an epic rack like she has.

Then she disappeared for about a year from the scene and people just assumed she got kicked out of the house she claimed she was being allowed to stay at. Internet sleuths found preggo pictures of her and it soon became evident she had taken a hiatus to have the baby. Then she started camming again and she looked freaking amazing. She cleaned herself up, got some new clothes (She cammed for about 5 years in the EXACT same bra and shirt every night) had a whole new attitude and started camming in a newly revamped room. She was very sweet towards everyone and she eventually revealed the she had broken up with her EX who knocked her up and realized he was toxic. At least that what she said. She claims to be full off all drugs except for smoking cigarettes (She previously would proudly talk about how Meth wasn't as bad as the media is portraying it) and is actually kind of cool to talk to about her past life.

Fun Fact: Both she and her sister both have Tattoos on their butt that says "Daddies Playtoy"........Make of that what you will. Also she and her sister had stated they would do a show together if they got enough money. Once again......not exactly right in the head.

Sorry for the long wall of text but I just happened to know a lot about this girl from personally talking to her (Over the internet, not actually in person) and what had been revealed before on other sites. I wasn't even actively seeking info out on her, I just kept stumbling across bits and pieces here and there which she later confirmed over Skype (Yeah this goes all the way back to skype days lol) and in her chat on MFC.

Also I don't feel bad about giving out her tumblr up there because it's her and her sisters main source of income according to the girls. It's not connected to her personal info in any way shape or form. But she's pretty damn liberal with all of that anyway and regularly gives out her phone number and address over MFC all the time. Her reasoning? She said and I quote "You show up at my door I'm going to blow your goddamn head off and I will absolutely feel no compassion for you dumb motherfucking ass. Hail Satan."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...