Cam Girls

On 2/19/2017 at 7:15 AM, bookmaster8 said:

Is it not allowed to post the name and site of the cam girl? If they're good, I might want to check on them occasionally. :-)

It's allowable, but if they're RLC tenants or guests, we can have some problems with that. One guest actually requested we not link to her stuff. We complied with her wishes. Some tenants actually want us to help them advertise, but it's a tricky territory for us, and we would prefer to have their explicit permission. It's a moral decision, and also one of courtesy, that we protect tenants and their guests. So we would prefer that you stick with generic cam girls that are not known to us on the CC forums. But yes, some cam girls are quite nice, and we don't have rules against that.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ton of malware: be advised!!!!!

What is your blocking software? I am not getting any alerts.

I'm wondering because my Malwarebytes Premium usually blocks a lot of zippshare posts, but this one works. So I wonder.

As always, all members should be aware that traveling to third party providers can be dangerous, and your computer should always wear protection before it penetrates a sketchy Internet site. Please alert mods if a post sounds alarms, even if it might be a false positive.

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

What is your blocking software? I am not getting any alerts.

I'm wondering because my Malwarebytes Premium usually blocks a lot of zippshare posts, but this one works. So I wonder.

As always, all members should be aware that traveling to third party providers can be dangerous, and your computer should always wear protection before it penetrates a sketchy Internet site. Please alert mods if a post sounds alarms, even if it might be a false positive.

Malware bytes didn't pick up on it at first but right after I clicked I got a million pop-ups.  A half a dozen sites attempting to download software, etc... I quickly shut my computer down and reopened it.  Ran Malwarebytes immediately and got 1200, count 'em, 1200 infections!  Luckily it picked them up and got rid of them...  I'm pretty sure I'm correct in my assumption....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...