Chicks with Cars and Bikes

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works for me! Anymore, I could care less about the bitches.

My first car.. 1969 Plymouth GTX, 426 Stage III. Not a hemi, but a 426 wedge with dual Thermoquads and a Muncie 4 speed with a 4.11:1 Dana.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Works for me! Anymore, I could care less about the bitches.

My first car.. 1969 Plymouth GTX, 426 Stage III. Not a hemi, but a 426 wedge with dual Thermoquads and a Muncie 4 speed with a 4.11:1 Dana.

Awesome Car,a friend of mine had a '69 GTX but had the 440 c.i.-375 hp.They had two version's -1. Magnum440 and a Super Commando 440.

My first car was a 1956 Ford Crown Victoria,had a custom tube grill,full interior naugahyde leather interior,foxcraft floor shift,352 mercury turnpike cruiser engine, had it cammed up etc. baby moon hubcaps ,dual exhaust with chrome tip's.Only thing it didn't have was bitches On or In it.    😁

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Awesome Car,a friend of mine had a '69 GTX but had the 440 c.i.-375 hp.They had two version's -1. Magnum440 and a Super Commando 440.

My first car was a 1956 Ford Crown Victoria,had a custom tube grill,full interior naugahyde leather interior,foxcraft floor shift,352 mercury turnpike cruiser engine, had it cammed up etc. baby moon hubcaps ,dual exhaust with chrome tip's.Only thing it didn't have was bitches On or In it.    😁

We may have to bother Stone into making a car thread. 

Edit: We may find some sort of happy medium around here with one.

• Like 2