Leora Masturbates Now - Split #1

Guest leedsrock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leora is amazing while others are bithching about other apts. Leora simply delivers anywhere anytime. Just before Paul arrives. Question is that dog a girl or boy? The dog seems to let her do her thing alone, but when its her and Paul the dog goes crazy.

Question is that dog a girl or boy? The dog seems to let her do her thing alone, but when its her and Paul the dog goes crazy.

It seems like it's a girl. Leora just petted her and addressed her as "моя", which in Russian is a female form of "my".

It has been almost a month since her last solo session (at least in the apartment). It was only a matter of time before she let go with those "urges". This isn't the first time she has done this during the middle of the day. I assume Paul wasn't around at the time.

It has been almost a month since her last solo session (at least in the apartment). It was only a matter of time before she let go with those "urges". This isn't the first time she has done this during the middle of the day. I assume Paul wasn't around at the time.

I didn't know I was so lucky. I had no idea how often she does that, or at what time of day. But when I saw her there on the sofa, doing pretty much nothing, with one of her hands pretty close to her crotch (and sometimes on it) and the other one occassionaly brushing her chest, I could smell something was in the air :) Watching it live, it's a completely different experience. I probably couldn't be bothered to watch this taped. The tension is gone. But live... now, that's different.

No, Paul wasn't around at that time, he came home about an hour or so later.

I didn't know I was so lucky. I had no idea how often she does that, or at what time of day. But when I saw her there on the sofa, doing pretty much nothing, with one of her hands pretty close to her crotch (and sometimes on it) and the other one occassionaly brushing her chest, I could smell something was in the air :) Watching it live, it's a completely different experience. I probably couldn't be bothered to watch this taped. The tension is gone. But live... now, that's different.

Lucky indeed. The movements you saw prior to getting into it are some of her tell tale signs that she's feeling itchy and and could start a 'bate session. If the atmospherics are right, then there is a good chance she will pleasure herself. Keep watching and you will get a feel for some of her moods. Yes, live is great but if you can't watch live then the recorded clips some of the members make are the next best thing and of course you can revisit the event whenever you want.

Effectivement Paul n'était pas présent et pendant sa période de préparation, elle est allée mettre le verrou afin de ne pas se faire surprendre par lui. Je pense qu'il lui a interdit de se montrer en spectacle sur les cams libres.