Blue Haired Girl

I don't see any new ink. I just compared pictures from a month ago and today. The ones that she has, she has had since I can remember and I study her pretty hard, so to speak.

It may be that you study her hard, but not precise or there is a problem with remembering. Her chest was free from any tatoo in november 2015, for sure.

s'il est vrai, je pense qu'il n'ai pas terminer, comme dasha qui à attendu longtemps la cicatrisation, avant de mettre la couleur. dans tous les cas, c'est un véritable gâchis, qui amène la jolie cheveux bleus, au rang de clocharde!!! :trashcomputer: :BS: :BS: :idk:

I don't see any new ink. I just compared pictures from a month ago and today. The ones that she has, she has had since I can remember and I study her pretty hard, so to speak.

It may be that you study her hard, but not precise or there is a problem with remembering. Her chest was free from any tatoo in november 2015, for sure.

This is how bogus this picture thread is. I looked at pix posted in the last few days and there was no ugly ass tat like that one on her. Go look in the Pictures Thread.  All that I ever saw is that little bit of writing on her left tit. Now she's just another bitch loaded with Tramp Stamps.

Piss...I guess I need to write off another one. Shame!!!

comment peut-on vouloir se détruire le corps à ce point là?!!!! une énorme tête de cerf sur tout le torax, avec cette phrase dégoulinante et merdique?!!! elle aura cette merde sur elle pour toute sa vie!!! il faut vraiment être complètement malade pour faire cela!!! j'aimai bien cette fille, même si sa surexcitation vis à vis de butch, qu'elle avait presque essayé de violer en ayant bu, m'avais choqué. mais avec cette tête de bovin des forêts sur la poitrine, ce n'est plus la peine!!!!

how can you want to destroy the body at that point? !!!! a huge deer head all over torax with this sentence and dripping shit? !!! will this shit on it for life !!! you really have to be completely sick to do this !!! I loved this girl well, although its butch excitement screw screw, it had nearly tried to rape by having drunk, had shocked me. but with the head of cattle of forests on the chest, it is not worth it !!!! :screwy: :screwy: :no: :no: :no: :idk: :BS:

“Quod me nutrit, me destruit” is a kitschy Latin phrase that generally translates into “What nourishes me, also destroys me.” Young people love to spout that phrase because they relate the idea of “nourishment” to sex, drugs, alcohol and probably, at one time, Rock and Roll.

519801angelina.jpg

Something is not right with Curly and Blue. They haven't said more than a few words to each other since the big argument a few days ago and Blue seems depressed.  :wtf:

Blue packing her suitcase, and putting the air mattress away. Looks like she is leaving....